The Last Three Duels!

Everybody was in Mai's room. They were watching her.

"She still won't wake up," said Serenity as she and Lilly sat on chairs near Mai's bed.

"I hope she wakes up soon," said Lilly.

"Why don't you guys go to the next duel? Lilly has to go anyway and we don't all have to be here," said Serenity.

"She's right," said Yami.

"I wonder who's going next?" said Joey.

When they got to the main hall they saw everyone there and waited to see who would duel next.

#1 Seto Kaiba and #8 the mysterious duelist, who Lilly knew was Ishizu.

'Wait a minute; isn't Ishizu's last name Ishtar? Doesn't that make her Marik's sister or something?' Lilly thought to herself. Her eyes widened at the thought.

Everyone then went to the dueling arena and saw Seto already waiting for his appoint.

"Good luck big brother!" said Lilly with a smile to her brother. He gave a small smile back.

"Yeah! Good luck Kaiba!" said Joey. Seto glared at him.

"I don't need luck," he said back.

"Why I ought to kick his sorry ass! If he doesn't need luck then why did he let her say it to him?" complained Joey.

"Calm down Joey," said Yami.

Then the 8th duelist appeared. She stepped onto the platform and then Rollin asked for her name.

"Ishtar," she said.

'I knew it!' thought Lilly with a smile.

"Hi Ishizu!" said Lilly.

"Hello Lilly," she said with a smile to Lilly.

"Why are you here?" asked Seto.

"To save my brother," she said.

They then started to duel. Every once in a while she would start talking to Marik.

'No matter what she will always take care of her little brother, just like any true older sibling would,' thought Lilly, 'I hope we get him back for both his and her sake.'

As the battle went on, Ishizu started to tell Seto about his future and eventually something happened to Seto that let him win. Everyone then went back to the main hall to see who Lilly would go against.

#0 Lilly and #2 Joey

"Looks like it's you against me!" said Lilly with a smile.

"Yup!" said Joey as they went up to the dueling platform. Once they were there Joey and Lilly got ready.

"This duel is between Joey Wheeler and Lilly Anne Kaiba," said Rollin.

Then the duel started.

"You first Joey!" said Lilly.

"Sure!" he said.

"Has anybody realized that we have never seen Lilly duel before?" asked Serenity.

"She's right!" said Duke.

"Then this will be the first," said Yami.

"I play Jinso and one face down card" said Joey. Lilly looked at him.

"I draw!" she said and then looked at her card. She smiled, "I play the magic card Favorite Summoning! This card allows me to summon any two cards in my deck or in my hand to the field and I chose my Light Magician and my Light Magician Girl!"