Virtual Mess!

Lilly, Tea, Joey, and Yugi were walking through a tunnel after they had gone through a door earlier.

"I hope the others are okay," said Tea.

"I hope my little brothers are okay," said Lilly sadly. Joey put a hand on her shoulder.

"They're fine! I just know it!" he said trying to cheer her up. She smiled at him.

"And if there not I'm going to kill you!" she said in a sweet voice that scared Joey and caused the other two to laugh at his face.

Joey then started to run down the tunnel hoping to find his sister, or run away from Lilly, whatever came first. The others ran after him.

"NO!" they heard a voice.

"That sounded like Serenity!" said Tea.

"Joey!" said Yugi.

"What?" asked Joey.

"We will make sure that she's okay."

"Tristan!" said another voice.

"Where are you!" said another.

"That sounds like James and Lance!" said Tea.

"Lilly," said Joey.

"Let's go! We need to make sure there okay and by the sound of it Tristan's in trouble!" said Lilly as she looked at her friends. They nodded and started running.

They ran till they got to a railing.

"Where are we?" asked Yugi. Lilly and Joey ran to the side.

"Serenity!" yelled Joey.

"James, Lance!" yelled Lilly.

"Up here!" said Joey. They started to talk then looked at Duke.

"Where's Tristan?" asked Lilly.

"Wasn't he with you?" asked Joey.

"No, he lost!"

"Oh no, Tristan!" said Tea as she fell to the floor. Joey then started to tell Serenity not to give up.

The duel went on.

~ Some Time Later ~

At the end of the duel, the guy they were facing refused to give back Tristan's body and left. Joey, Yugi, Tea, and Lilly ran down the stairs to their friends.

"We're all back together again!" said Tea.

"Now all we need is Tristan," said Joey.

"And Seto and Mokuba too!" said Lilly.

They walked out of the factory and found Seto and Mokuba. Once the little boys saw each other they ran to each other. Lilly ran to her older brother.

"Big brother I was so worried!" she said as she hugged him. He gave her a small hug.

"I'm glad you're okay too," he said. She was then tackled by her brothers with a hug. Then Tristan appeared and attacked Seto. They found out it wasn't Tristan, but one of the Big Five who had taken over his body. Lilly grabbed Mokuba as James and Lance went behind her. He was attacked by a robot monkey and then Joey tackled him and sent him into a wall. He then came out on a motorcycle and took Mokuba and Lilly, since she was holding on to him.

"You took something from us and now I take something from you. So now we're even" he said as he rode away with them. Then a hole opened up underneath James and Lance.