27

Greyson stood by my side all night, his arms protectively around me. I know something said on the at phone call threw him off but he's good at hiding that. We were asked many questions and posed for many many many photos. Somewhere around the 40th photo Greyson started getting really handsy. Which I didn't mind but we are at a very publicized event.

"We should go." He said in my ear, his hands pulling my hips into his. I smiled, swatting his hands. "Grey..." he smirked, finishing his drink. "Say my name like that again and we won't make it out of here." I laughed and he grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. He set his drink on the tray, and tipped the young girl before pulling me into his side. "How was your night baby?" He asked softly as we walked towards the entrance. "It wasn't as bad as I thought but it's still not something I want to do often." He nodded. "Neither do I, believe me." He chuckled. "Leaving without a goodbye?" We heard Emeralds voice and turned towards her. "Of course not." Greyson shot her a smile and she rolled her eyes knowingly. "Would you humor me with a family photo before you run home?" She asked kindly and he smiled. "I'd love nothing more, mother." We followed behind her and into another room where the rest of the family was.

After leaving, we stopped at a gas station and I hopped in the backseat and struggled to get the dress off. Greyson laughed at me through the window and I rolled my eyes. I pulled the oversized shirt over my head that was in Greyson's car and hopped back in the front seat. The lingerie set I had under my dress poked out the bottom of the shirt a little bit, revealing the black straps. I scrolled through my phone as I waited for Greyson to finish. He opened the door and smirked when he saw me. He licked his lip and chuckled to himself, taking off his jacket and undoing his tie. And may I say it was a delectable sight. He threw them into the backseat with my dress and got in the car. "Do you enjoy teasing me?" I smirked. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I crossed my legs and starred at him. He laughed, shaking his head and started the car. His hand gripped my thigh as we left the parking lot. "Where are we headed Mr. Reynolds?" I asked noticing his direction. He smirked. "Well Mrs. Reynolds I have booked us an amazing hotel room with a view for the evening." "A view? How luxurious of you." I teased and he chuckled, squeezing my thigh. "Indeed, Angel."

By hotel room he obviously meant penthouse. Not that I was complaining because this room is to die for. Everything was dimly lit as we got settled. Greyson had someone bring us bags from home and as I walked into the bathroom I saw the bath was already drawn. And the view...oh lord. "As promised." He said from behind me, incredibly close. "You don't disappoint, Mr. Reynolds." I said slowly, seductively. I turned around to face him and he watched me closely. "Only the best for you." He smirked. I hummed, slowly dragging my hands down his chest. He eyed me as I started to undo the buttons on his shirt. I took my time to admire his chest as it was exposed. When I was done I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and he let it fall behind him. My fingers trailed along his v-line, tracing my favorite rose tattoo. I looked up at him as I started to undo his belt. That's when he broke and picked me up, setting me on the counter. "You will be the death of me, Angel." He whispered, his hand caressing my cheek before he kissed me deeply. My legs wrapped around him and my hands still fiddled with his belt and pants. He lifted the shirt over my head, only breaking the kiss for a second before pulling me back in. I moaned in his mouth as his hands roughly gripped my thighs, spreading them for him. His finger hooked in the black lace thong I had on and he easily ripped it, discarding of it somewhere in the room. His hand came up to grip my throat and he pulled away from the kiss. I was breathing heavily as he looked down at me with the most intoxicating smirk. His thumb slid over my bottom lip and he pulled my hips closer to the edge of the counter. He let go of my neck and pushed his pants and briefs off. Without breaking eye contact he stuck two fingers inside me and I moaned softly, arching my back. He swirled them inside me before pulling  them out and sticking them in my mouth. He stroked him self as i licked my own wetness of his fingers. When he was satisfied they were clean he smirked, wrapping his hand around my throat again. He teased my entrance with the tip and I whined, pushing my hips forward. "Say it, pretty pretty.." "Please." I begged and his grip tightened before he easily slid into me. Both of us let out a moan and his lips attached to mine again. He didn't bother going slow, and I gripped his arm tightly as he fucked me.

I've never been one to like vanilla sex, even from my first time. And Greys gotten so good as knowing my every wish without me having to say it. I've essentially told him nothing is off limits (well a few things). But he's always pushed just far enough. And it's mind blowing every time.

Greyson and I sat in the bath tub, completely relaxed. His fingertips made swirls on my thighs and I watched him, mesmerized. "Thank you, Angel." He broke the silence, kissing my head. "For?" "For tonight. I know it's probably the last thing you wanted to do after this morning, and likely in general. But I appreciate you going anyways." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "You don't have to thank me Grey, we're married, I'll be there for anything if you need me."

.
.
.
I was on vacation this past week so the update was delayed. I hope you'll all forgive me. But hey, at least it wasn't a month this time!