32

After my long shower I changed into cozy shorts and an oversized shirt. I cuddled into the luxurious bed and turned on the tv and put on a random show. I waited for Greyson to come back upstairs but ended up falling asleep before he did.

When I woke up Greyson wasn't there. I sighed, looking around a little confused. I went to the bathroom before getting dressed and going downstairs. I was greeted with a beautiful sight of breakfast on the back patio. "Good morning, Mrs.Reynolds. Your omelette is being prepared right now." Celia smiled kindly at me. "Thank you. Would you happen to know where Greyson is?" "Mr. Curroso said he left late last night." I gave her a small smile and a nod. As of on cue Shawn walked in and took a seat across from me. I gave him an expecting look. He looked up from eating a roll and made a face. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Care to enlighten me on where my husband is?" He swallowed what was in his mouth and sighed. "He's taking care of something. You know he doesn't like me telling you things like that." I huffed, crossing my arms and picking at the fruit bowl in front of me until Celia brought out my omelette. "Mr. Reynolds left instructions on how you like it, please let me know if it's not to taste." She sat one in front of Shawn as well before going back inside. I watched as he practically scarfed half of it down. "Don't look at me like that, Juliet. The only time I get fed like this is when we're in Italy. Celia and Gordon make the most exquisite meals." I laughed lightly before digging in as well.

Shawn was mainly done with his food and I still had some left, bouncing back and fourth between a few things. "I assume you've been left to baby sit me today?" I asked. He laughed. "I wouldn't say babysit is the right word. But as I'm sure Greyson has told you Italy is a bit different than home. There's more precautions we have to take here. But nonetheless I was told to take you wherever you'd like today and make you happy." "Sounds like him." I mumbled, finishing my omelette and small bowl of fruit.

To say I was upset was an understatement. I hadn't received any calls or texts from Grey and Shawn would just say he had no information. It was now sunset and Shawn, along with other "guards" had escorted me to the most prestigious shops this beautiful city had to offer.

After applying my makeup and changing my clothes I made my way down the stairs. Shawn and Enzo eyed me suspiciously, looking at each other then back to me. I smiled sweetly. "I would like to visit my husbands nightclub." I said simply, walking to the front door. Enzo stopped me. "I don't think that is a good idea." He said looking to Shawn, who gave me a look. "Juliet you know-" "I would like to go now." I said bluntly, glaring at him. Enzo gave him another look before he studies my face, sighing and nodding. "You cannot be serious." Enzo mumbled before saying something in Italian. I walked out the door and got in the car, waiting for them. Enzo and Shawn bickered for a few minutes before coming out and getting in the car. I sat smugly in the backseat on the way there.

We arrived to the lavish club with a line outside and parked right at the front. The exterior wasn't much different from the ones back home. Enzo and Shawn followed me closely as I walked up to the bouncer. He took one glance at me before nodding. "Mrs.Reynolds." He said politely before allowing us in. I can admit that Greyson has good taste. The inside extremely well decorated, especially for the city. Shawn stood by my side, giving me a look. A look I knew all too well. He's terrified to see me drink again. I gave him a reassuring smile before leaning closer to him. "I'm mad at him, not depressed. I know my limits. I'd never put you in that position again." I said softly, but loud enough for him to hear me over the music. His eyes searched mine before nodding and following me to the bar. I ordered two shots and sat one on front of Shawn. "Juliet." He warned. I rolled my eyes. "Enzos not here to taddle on you. One shot won't effect your ability to protect me or whatever." He simply gave me a hard look and I shrugged, taking both of them. "Where is VIP?" I asked. Despite his wavering look, he lead me there.

I had ordered more shots and was now tipsy, but not drunk quite yet. Shawn and Enzo respectfully watched my surroundings as I aimlessly twirled around one of the poles in VIP. There were a few other people, but not many compared to the amount of people you could see looking down from the balcony we were on.

I was caught up in my own head and thoughts so much I didn't notice everyone in the section clear out, leaving me dancing alone to the music. I looked up to see Greyson standing by the curtains, his hands in his pockets and his eyes trained on me. And boy did I like the look on his face. He was pissed. A smirk tugged on my lips as I continued to dance, putting on more of a show since he was watching me. I locked eyes with him and didn't look away. When the song changed I got off the small stage and sauntered over to him. "Hello my love." I said rubbing my hands up his chest, pushing his jacket to the side. He started down at me. He finally moved from his statuesque position to wrap an arm around my waist. His other hand came up to wrap around my throat as he pinned me against the wall. His breathing changed along with his demeanor. "Angel, I told you how important this trip is." I smiled innocently. "I waited for you last night...in the shower...in bed...this morning." I pouted. His grip around my neck tightened momentarily, before loosening again. He leaned in closer, his lips millimeters from mine. He hesitated, knowing if he continued to deny me I'd practically beg for it. "Please." I whimpered and a smirk grew on his lips. "Oh but baby I love when you plead for me. It's the least you can do after the charade you've pulled, no?" I looked up at him through my eyelashes. I gently grabbed his hand that was wrapped around my throat and pushed him back on the couch. I carefully lowered myself to my knees and starred up at him. He leaned forward, giving me a drawn out kiss. "You know there's nothing I love more than you on your knees for me." He smirked, sitting back to admire my submissive position. After a minute he raised his finger to instruct me to come closer. He assisted me in standing and I moved to straddle his hips. He pushed my skin tight dress over my hips, revealing my black lace thong and groaned. "Fuck." He muttered, smacking it before squeezing both butt cheeks harshly. I pushed off his suit jacket and put it beside him and slowly loosened the tie around his neck. "I love you in a suit." I purred in his ear, kissing his jawline as my hips made slow rolling motions over his. I reached down, undoing his belt and pants, allowing his beautiful member to spring free and greet me, fully erect. I bit my lip and wrapped my hand around it, slowly stroking him. I looked at him to see him watching my exact movements like a Hawk. I lifted up a little to position myself over him and before I could lower myself down he gripped my hips and roughly thrusted into me. I let out a loud moan, gripping his shirt tightly. He smirked, admiring my expression as he continued at the same pace.

I sat there, panting, with Greyson still inside me. His chest was rising and falling at a rapid rate as he looked up at me. "Fuck." I groaned. He chuckled. "Have you gotten your anger out of your system?" He asked. I laughed, cupping his face in my hands. "I could ask you the same." He smirked, kissing me softly. "You really do have a knack for picking the wrong times, princess. I am needed back." He pushed my hair behind my shoulder. I moved off of him, smirking down at the mess we'd made on his lap. "No ones stopping you." I said simply, still mad. I pulled my dress back down and watched as Greyson grabbed his jacket, standing up. He didn't say anything, but grabbed my hand and I followed behind him. He lead me up the stairs and into a very lavish office. He let go of my hand and walked into a separate part. "I told you I had things to take care of here...for our family." He said. I sighed, tracing the desk with my fingers. A minute later Grey came back out, in a new black suit, without a tie this time. "I know." I said softly, looking up at him. "But that doesn't mean you get to ignore me. You know I worry." He smiled, walking over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know. And I should know better. I just figured this is something you're best left out of." I scoffed. "Yeah, leaving me with Shawn and Enzo wasn't a better idea." I played with his buttons, peeking up at him. "And I may have been mad enough to spend a decent chunk of money when shopping today." His smiled widened and he raised his eyebrows. "I find that hard to believe. I guarantee if I looked at our account I probably wouldn't even be able to tell." I bit my lip and hummed. "Well that's just because you're crazy. Thousands of dollars is a decent chunk." He chuckled softly. "Baby, this suit cost 10 thousand alone. You're little vindictive shopping spree was nothing, Shawn already told me how much you spent." I rolled my eyes. He kissed me again, smiling down at me. "I have to go baby. Shawn and Enzo will take you home. I promise I'll be back in a couple hours." I gave him a pouty face. "You pinky promise?" He nodded. "I love you." He said kissing me again. "I love you."

We walked out, hand in hand before we went separate ways when we got to where Shawn and Enzo were. I didn't argue with going home, I got what I wanted coming here.
.
.
.
Hi! This chapter longer that usual, but hope you guys enjoy! 💜