19

We spent all night decorating. Greyson had the cook come while we were out and she made us dinner, holiday treats and a cute little gift basket with hot coco and things like that. Needless to say it was a magical night and honestly helped put me into a better mood about the holidays.

"What're you doing?" My head snapped up to Greyson walking down the stairs, looking at me like I was crazy. I huffed. "I may not like getting gifts and celebrating but I love to give. I'm making employee gift baskets, Jackie gave me the idea last night." He strolled over to me, looking as hot as ever. He crouched down and kissed my head. "That's very sweet of you love. We could have had them made and delivered." "I know that, but it's more heartfelt if they're hand made." He nodded, kissing me before standing up. "Okay baby. Houston is supposed to be coming over soon, maybe she can help you?" He suggested and I nodded even though his back was turned. "What time will Jacob be here?" I asked, looking up at him again. "He'll be here soon, probably 15-20 minutes." I nodded. "I can't wait to see it finished baby." I grinned at him, referring to the back piece he was working on today.

Houston was actually a big help. I had her stop by the store on the way over because I quickly ran out of supplies. We ended with a total of 250 gift baskets. It sounds like a lot, but they were relatively small. They had some cookies, hot coco, candy canes, gift cards, personalized thank you notes and a few other small things. I made bigger ones for Jackie, Julia, Kensey, Shawn, Caleb and even one to send to Caroline. I did have someone come and pick them up to be delivered though. We got them done surprisingly quick, Greyson wasn't even finished with his tattoo appointment.

"Are you excited for the holiday parties?" Houston asked enthusiastically. I shrugged. "I never really celebrated Christmas growing up. Getting gifts has always made me a little uncomfortable. But Grey is so happy about it I can't not be." She laughed. "He's always had a thing for Christmas. Family has always been really important to him and there was a time when we all kinda lived in different places so we would only come together for Greyson's holiday party." I nodded. "Well it better be good because we spent 5 hours decorating last night." She laughed. "It looks good though! I thought he had Shelby come do it again."

Houston left not too long later. And I went to check on Greyson and Jacob. When I walked in Greyson was standing up and Jacob was wiping down his back. I whistled. His head snapped to me and I bit my lip causing him to smirk. "Woah. None of those looks until I've left." Jacob chuckled. I smiled at him. "I'm just having my fun." I said walking closer. "It looks great babe." Honestly it looked unreal. "Shit Jacob." I mumbled out, taking in the details. He chuckled. "You think this is great? Imagine what I could do on someone who has an incredibly high pain tolerance and hardly any ink." I hummed. "Very very tempting. Now that Greys running out of room I might need to start catching up." Greyson raised his eyebrows and Jacob got excited. "Oh please do. And don't go to anyone else. Whatever you want, I got you Juju." I laughed and he finished putting saniderm on greys back. "Don't worry, the second I feel the urge I will let you know. It might be sooner than you think."

Jacob left and Greyson faced me. "Your eyes are always your tell angel." He smirked, cupping my face in his hands. "Can you blame me?" I asked innocently. He chuckled. "It seems lately I'm learning many new things that turn you on. You've got a twisted mind." I laughed at that. "Isn't that what makes us the perfect match?" He smiled. "Indeed." "Too bad your whole back is covered. You know how I like to claim what's mine." I said grabbing his chin and kissing him softly. His eyes darkened and in one swift move my legs were wrapped around his waist and his fingers dug into my thighs. He pushed me against the wall and wrapped one hand around my throat. "Say it again." He growled, his face only millimeters away from mine. I swallowed hard, my breathing slightly labored. "I like to claim...what's mine." His lip twitched upwards, showing that he was pleased with my compliance. "Good girl. Now remember who the dominant one in this relationship is." He released my throat and I took a deep breath. His hand returned to its previous place on my thigh holding me up and he walked over to the couch, plopping down with me in his lap. "Careful." I warned, referring to his back. He chuckled. "I'm fine baby." He reassured, kissing me softly. I hummed. "I know you're fine. You don't need to be messing up Jacobs masterpiece." I joked. He made a hurt face and I giggled like a child. "You know I love you." "I'd hope so, you married me." He joked back. "I do so so so much." I said softly and kissed him. His arms wrapped around me, hugging me close to him as he deepened the kiss.

.
.
I tried my best to spell check but honestly I just haven't been able to type correctly 😂 so if there's any errors- you didn't see them 😉

I've been gone a while but I'm going to try to start updating more! I honestly kind of lost motivation with this book a couple weeks ago and didn't have a set story line but I think I'm getting back into it again.

Thank you everyone for the support on my last chapter, I really appreciate it. I don't really have anyone to vent to in real life so sometimes it just helps to put it out there, ya know?

See ya soon 🖤