2

I really debated just staying home. Marissa would forgive me for not coming and I wouldn't have to subject myself to fake smiling for hours. But I still found myself standing in front of the mirror, fully dressed, ready to go. I sighed. "Juliet?" I heard, making me jump. I walked out and Shawn was standing there. "Marissa asked if I'd make sure you're ready." He cleared his throat, looking at me. I gave him a weak smile and nodded. I grabbed my bag off the counter and followed Shawn out of the apartment.

"Yay! You actually came!" Marissa squealed, hugging me. I smiled at her and she pulled me through the house, into the backyard. No wonder they're always busy. There were probably 35/40 people there already and I was overwhelmed. The most people I'd been around in months was the 5 people in my office building.

Marissa tried to introduce me to some people but I slipped away while she was talking. I sat alone in the corner for a while, probably an hour just starring into space. Marissa hadnt even noticed I was gone, she was just chatting away with everyone. I'd had enough and was ready to leave. I looked around to find Adam to say goodbye and as I was walking towards him I saw Greyson doing the same thing. Adam looked my way then looked his and Greyson followed his line of site.

My breath caught in my throat as his eyes glued to me. I wanted to turn away, I wanted to run. But I was frozen in my spot as he started walking towards me. I shouldn't be panicking, all I've wanted for the last 3 months is to be back with him but I felt insanely nervous. He stopped mere inches in front of me and a small smile spread across his face. "Hi baby girl." He said softly. "Hi." I said just above a whisper. Silence fell over us as we both just stayed studying each other.

"I heard about Damien." I said. He nodded. "Not the way I would have liked it to go down. But I did recover some money and it's probably better things happened this way." I nodded. "I was worried you'd do something you'd regret." He smiled. "Good to know you still worry." I laughed lightly, starring down at my feet. "Can we talk inside?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I nodded, silently and followed him inside. He lead me into the bedroom and cracked the door. I sat down with a sigh. "I don't even know-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I stiffened at first but the familiar feeling of safety settled in and I pulled him closer to me.

I'd had the slightest touch, and I didn't plan on letting him go. When he realized that, he crawled onto the bed on top of me and gently caressed my cheek. He pulled away ever so slightly. "That's not how I planned on this conversation going." A smile lit up his features and it made me smile as well. He rolled over, laying next to me on his back and held my hand in his. "I've spent weeks thinking of the right things to say to you." He said, moving on his side to face me. "But all of that was out the window the second I saw you." He brushed my hair away from my face as I turned onto my side too. "The truth is, I don't know the right words to say. I know we both were having issues and I know it was mainly me. But now that everything with Damien is done I hope things can go back to the way they were. I miss having you next to me. I miss your stupid jokes. I miss your ramblings about random things late at night. I miss you, Jules. I miss calling my house a home." I smiled at the sincerity in his voice.

I reached up, running my thumb across his worried expression, he's afraid of what I might say. I'd noticed that Greyson would only say 'I'll see you at home' when he talked to me. He'd usually say it was his house to anyone else. "I miss you too, Grey. I know the pressure of everything with Damien was weighing on you and I shouldn't have gotten so frustrated about it. I've spent everyday of these months wanting nothing more to rewind back before him. But I know we can't. I've felt a lonelyness I didn't even think was possible. I've always been on my own. But I don't want that anymore. I want you." The frown he wore made me sad. He cupped my face and leaned in closer. "I never want you to feel lonely a day in your life. I love you, I will never stop loving you. Please come home." He whispered the last part. He'd rarely get sentimental or mushy but right now I could tell he was baring his all to me, regardless of what I'd say next. He meant every word. I smiled shyly. "I love you." I said softly, kissing him again.

He pushed me back on the bed again, this time not breaking the kiss as he slowly removed the straps from my tank top and slid it over my head. "You have no idea how much I've missed this." He mumbled as he kissed down my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging on it softly. He came back up to my face, kissing me softly again. "As much as I want to fuck you so hard right here right now, I want it to be in our bed. Where we don't have to worry about a backyard full of people or anything else." I groaned and he chuckled, kissing down my neck again. "Trust me baby, I've been feeling that frustration the whole time." I kissed him again, pulling him as close as possible. "Do you think they'd notice if we left?" He grinned, kissing me softly one last time before climbing off me. I grabbed my tank top, pulling it over my head and sitting up with a pout. "Come on baby girl, we can make a b-line for the front door." I took his extended hand and we snuck out of the room, looking around the corner to see if anyone was in the hallway. Greyson squeezed my hand and we ran to the front door. We got out of the front door when I heard, "Juliet Grace!" Marissa yelled. "Go! Go!" I laughed as we ran to his car and jumped in.