21

I couldn't sleep and Greyson passed out pretty quickly, holding me tightly. When he was fully asleep his arms relaxed enough for me to slip out of the bed. I put on fluffy socks and one of Greyson's hoodies before going downstairs. It's close to 6 now and I hope He sleeps for a while. Since I know it's his favorite holiday and I love him an insane amount I thought I'd make him some cookies from scratch. Even though I hated the holidays growing up that's how my mother and I bonded. When they took me in they tried to bond with me but I was very closed off. She'd bake during the day and since I would really only come out of my room when they went to bed she'd always leave me a plate of snacks and a note. Eventually I started watching her baking and then she started to teach me. And damn does she know how to cook.

Surprisingly Greyson slept for another few hours and by the time he came downstairs I had managed to cover the kitchen in different types of cookies. He came down grinning like a little boy, a site that is extremely rare from Greyson. "What did I do to deserve this?" He wrapped his arms around me tightly from behind and I laughed. "I heard you were on the nice list this year." I joked, as he kissed down my neck. He softly nipped at my neck, growling lowly. "Really? I thought for sure I'd be on the naughty list." He said darkly in my ear. I unintentionally let out a moan and he chuckled. "Good morning kitten, seems like you've been busy." He kissed my shoulder before reaching over me to grab a cookie. I slipped out of his grasp to check on the ones in the oven. "Fuck me." He groaned. I turned around to see him shoving his face with cookies. "Hey! Slow down!" I smacked his hand. "Save some for your family." He made a face at me. "So you're telling me you didn't bake all these for me?" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Grey there's gotta be hundreds of cookies here and you've eaten 5 in like a minute. At that rate they'll be gone in an hour." He chuckled, finishing the one in his hand. "You seem stressed." He said, pulling me into his chest. I sighed. "I'm not...I'm just not used to being around people for the holidays. I'm nervous for the party tonight." "Baby it'll be fine. I won't leave your side, I promise." He kissed me softly. "Especially with dress you're going to be wearing." He said lowly and I raised my eyebrows. "I know you have an outfit picked out for our party but my mother's isn't nearly as casual. This will be our first publicized party since we've been married and we are going in style, baby." I narrowed my eyes, always skeptical of his outfit choices. "Don't give me that look. You'll be happy to know Gerald is designing it." I smiled, slightly relieved. However, I've learned Greyson's family not only loves his defiance of dress codes and over the top outfits, but they love when I'm roped into it too.

"Are you almost ready angel?" Greyson asked, walking into the bedroom, adjusting his jacket. "I don't know if I want to go to the party." I said, starring at how utterly sexy my husband is. His eyes rose to meet mine and even though we're married his intense gaze made me nervous. He didn't have to say words. He walked to me and I stood, meeting him. "You are...breathtaking kitten." He grabbed my hand, twirling me around, and pulling me into him. My back hit his chest like a brick wall. His hands traveled up my arms and followed the outline of my waist and hips. "You have no idea what you do to me." He growled in my ear and started biting down my neck. "I want you, Grey" I whimpered out, knowing that I had already covered up his marks from earlier. "Say it again." He demanded, his grip on my hips tightening, pulling me even closer, his boner already pushing into me. He wasn't thrilled with my delayed response, stopping kissing me and wrapping his hand around my throat. "Say. It. Again." He said slower and a little softer. "I want you, now." I whined out. His deep chuckle echoed in my ear. "Oh baby I love when you beg for me." He let go of my throat and I turned around, facing him. I ran my hands down his chest, stopping at his belt. "You know we have guests coming soon." I said softly. He hummed. "That we do, angel." I undid his belt and slid my hand into his briefs. "I'll just have to be quick."

I didn't even get the chance to kneel down before my dress was hiked up and my legs were wrapped around him. He pushed me against the wall. "We'll just have to be quick." He corrected me. There was only a moment before he was inside me. I moaned, gripping his shoulders. He grinned, kissing me softly before slamming into me. I unconsciously dig my nails into his back and he let out a groan, but didn't stop. "Sorry" I said breathlessly, concerned. "I don't care." He grunted, unaffected by my nails in his still fresh tattoo. I let my head fall back against the wall, breathing heavily. I felt every inch of him with every thrust; that paired with his rough, almost painful grip and lips right on my weak spot it only took minutes for me to cum. "Grey!" I moaned loudly, gripping his shoulder and tugging on his hair. His lips detached from me and watches himself fuck me. I was holding on by a string, my legs shaking and my eyes rolling in the back of my head. His breathing got heavier and he groaned. I felt him fill me and he slowed his movements, his eyes traveling to meet mine. Both of our breathing was heavy and he kissed me, slowly letting me down, but still keeping a firm grip on me. "I could keep going round after round with you baby." He smiled down at me. "And as much as I want to do that and believe me, I want nothing more. Especially with you in this amazing dress." He got distracted, eyes falling on my body again. "Grey..." he chuckled, eyes coming back up. "Right. As much as I want nothing more, if I'm correct your first Christmas present is already downstairs." My eyebrows raised and he grinned. "There was no way in hell I was going along with your stupid ass no gifts rule. I love you way too much." He said cheekily, kissing me again. "I'll give you a second to clean up." He released me and I went into the bathroom to 'freshen up'. Before grabbing a new pair of underwear and walking to meet Greyson outside our bedroom. He held his arm out and I accepted.

We walked down the staircase, to a group already chatting amongst themselves and drinking champagne. His family was here already. "Juliet! Oh how lovely you look tonight!" Emerald hugged me tight. Gavin also gave me a hug, politely kissing my cheek. I smiled at them. "Thank you! But let's be honest here, I'm pretty sure you've way outdone everyone." I said referring to her gorgeous dress and how amazing they looked together. I saw her cheeks pink a little as she looked at her husband lovingly. I glanced over to the rest of them and immediately noticed the grimace in Houston's face. "Excuse me." I said politely and kissed Greyson before slipping away. He gave me a look, talking with his parents, I just shrugged him off. I walked straight to Houston. "Your face is not instilling confidence in me that our decorating was good enough." I joked. Her eyes softened as she looked at me. "You look beautiful." She complimented, her eyes quickly darting behind me and back. I squinted my eyes.

She looked like she was panicking as she grabbed my arm. "You'll want to hear this from me first. Well I'm sure you would have wanted to hear this from Greyson but I'm better than hearing it from her." She rambled quickly and I looked at her confused. "Before you, a while ago, Greyson had a thing with a girl named Hailey. They were together on and off for a while and she broke him when he found out she had a family and she went crazy. It's been a long time since she's been around and I don't know how she got here but she's here." She breathed. "The one from the vacation house?" I asked, confused. She only nodded. I turned around to see a red head that I'd never seen before in a skin tight white dress making her way to my husband. I looked at him and his eyes were dead and locked on her. I know him. And I saw the shock in his face, even if he was good at hiding it. He was caught off guard seeing her. But he was guarded like she's a threat. And I don't know how to react. I didn't even know they had a real relationship, he'd said it was only sex.