39

Word count: 993

Okay. So here's the current run down. Me, Juliet basically being forced to be bed ridden by my obnoxious husband. Only being able to take a short daily walk, wander onto our balcony and go to the bathroom, otherwise having someone wait on me. And Greyson, my obnoxious husband, insisting that I'm far too fragile and injured to do even the slightest things for myself. You can imagine my frustration. It's not been 1...2...3...4... or even 5 days- can you guess how many? Twelve fucking days I've been held hostage in my room. My stitches are supposed to come out tomorrow and thank fucking good because I'm one 'you need to rest, I'll do it' away from fucking killing Greyson. I don't know if he's oblivious or if he thinks it's funny at this point. But I'll rip the damn stitches out myself if it'll make him stop babying me.

I bent down, picking up a plant on the balcony to move it when I heard, "I got it Jules, where do you want it?" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to him. He was already grabbing the pot out of my hands. "Greyson it weighs less than 5 pounds. I am more than capable." I snapped. "He said you shouldn't be doing any-" "Heavy lifting. If you read the paperwork that's 30 pounds or more. Not a small house plant. I had surgery weeks ago. You're driving me crazy. Leave me the fuck alone before I throw it at you." He starred at me, cocking his head to the side, before bursting out in laughter. "I was waiting to see how you you'd take it before you snapped." I narrowed my eyes at him. He held up his hands. "In my defense, I wasn't doing it on purpose at first. Just the last few days." He laughed. When I lifted the pot to throw at him he rushed over to me and grabbed my hands. "Baby come on." He set the pot next to us and his hands cupped my face. I just frowned. "It's but funny. I've been going insane." He frowned. "I'm sorry baby, I love you." I sighed, pouting. "You've hardly looked at me except with pity like I'm a broken puppy for the past couple weeks." He knew what I was getting at. "Oh angel." He kissed me softly. "I promise I'm thinking about you every moment of every day. I just don't want to hurt you baby." I sighed. "I haven't been in pain in days. Im not as fragile as you think." His thumbs caressed my cheeks and he searched my face to read my emotions. "If I hurt you, you have to tell me." My eyes widened slightly before his hands grabbed my inner thighs, lifting me off the ground. I giggled like a little girl as he walked us into the bedroom. "Thank you." I said softly, kissing his neck before he laid me down. He stood at the edge of the bed and smiled down at me, taking off his shirt. "Besides, it's no fun without a little pain." I said giving him a knowing look and he chuckled, smirking. "That's a different kind of pain, angel." He got on his knees in front of the bed and pulled my hips gently towards him. I lifted my hips up as he slowly pulled my shorts down my legs. He placed light kisses on my inner thighs before smirking up at me and diving in.

"How are you feeling today my dear Juliet?" Celia asked, setting a plate in front of me. "I am very well, thank you." I smiled at her, giving Greyson a satisfied smirk. He rolled his eyes, kissing my head before sitting down next to me. The boys soon followed. Gavin, Shawn and Enzo took their seats thanking Celia. "Our flight home will be Wednesday, if everything goes well tomorrow." Greyson said, glancing at me. "I'm sure she's in tip top shape, given all the bed rest." Gavin said eyeing his son. Shawn snorted and I kicked him under the table. "How is everything?"  Celia asked. We all said our praises and she smiled, satisfied with the string of mumbles as we all stuffed our face.

I stood in the shower, letting the warm water wash over me. I sighed, just standing there. I can't wait to get these stitches out and I can't wait to go home. As much as I've loved Italy and being able to watch the vineyards everyday I miss our home...our bed. Surprisingly I miss Seattles rain and noisy city.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt warm hands encircle my waist. "You look beautiful." He mumbled, placing soft kissed down my neck. I smiled, happy to be back to our usual routine instead of him handling me like I'm a glass doll. I turned around to face him and he grinned down at me, brushing his thumb over my cheek. He looked down, examining the stitches that went across my hip bone. His thumb lightly brushed across it and his eyes met mine. "It doesn't hurt anymore." I said softly. He smiled slightly. "I know it does angel." He said gently. "You don't have to put on a show for me." His eyes showed no sign of amusement or teasing. I gave him a soft kiss. "It's really only sore anymore. If I move to quickly or turn a certain way it does hurt a little." His lips brushed my forehead before he sunk to his knees. His lips trailed down my stomach and across my scar. I ran my fingers through his wet hair, tugging softly. "I love you." He grinned, standing again and kissing me passionately.