4

I didn't want things between us to be awkward or tense. I didn't intend on breaking down in front of him about that night. But now that I have, I feel like I don't have to tiptoe around our relationship. I was terrified of him finding out and what hed think. But I've realized Greyson is all in when he says he loves me. Even if I'm stupid and drink and take drugs to
The point where I literally die. I'm fucked up, and he accepts that. And I accept him. But we're better when we're together.

I was up early, leaving Greyson to continue sleeping, as I go downstairs and make breakfast. The fridge is fully stocked, unlike last time. It looks like he's been here more often. I smiled to myself and continued cooking.

"I smell bacon." I heard behind me. I couldn't help the grin on my face at the sound of his voice. "Good morning." He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. "Why are you awake so early?" He mumbled against my skin. I shrugged. "I had a lot on my mind." I turned in his arms and he smiled down at me. "I love you." I said placing a light kiss on his lips. He held me closer, kissing me again. I grinned into the kiss and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away. "I think that waffle is burning." He mumbled. My eyes widened and I turned around quickly, opening the waffle maker and taking the burnt waffle out. I sighed, putting in more batter. "You're distracting me." I pouted. He chuckled, getting a drink out of the fridge, sitting at the counter. "Please, continue. I won't be distracting anymore." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, turning around. "You just looking at me is distracting." I mumbled and he chuckled, clearly hearing me.

"Wanna tell me what's on your mind now?" Greyson asked curiously as I set a plate in front of him. "Last night was the first time I've talked about that. You Shawn and Justin are the only people who knows it happened." He furrowed his eyebrows. "You didn't tell anyone?" I shook my head. "I'm embarrassed it happened. I'm embarrassed that they had to see me like that. And I'm terrified to admit to anyone else  that I was dead for 10 minutes because I'm stupid. I've been acting like it didn't happen, but it did. And it changed my perspective on things. If they weren't there to save me I would have died alone with so many regrets. And it scares the shit out of me." He hummed. "You shouldn't be embarrassed. You didn't intend on it happening. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was in your position." I smiled at his response. "I quit my job." I said after both of us were silent for a few minutes. He paused, looking at me, raising his eyebrows. "This feels like a trap." He squinted his eyes at me. I laughed, eating some bacon. "It's not a trap, Grey." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I don't want to be stuck doing something I couldn't give a shit less about. And Roger is an asshole who deserves to have his license revoked." He grinned and looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes. "What are you going to do now then." I shrugged, letting out a breath. "I have no fucking clue." He squeezed my thigh reassuringly. "You'll figure it out." "Do you have to be so supportive?" He chuckled, nodding. "Yes. Yes, I do. I love you and will support you through everything." He kissed me quickly, with syrup covering his mouth and grinned like a child. I laughed, wiping my mouth off on his shirt. "Gross." I mumbled playfully.

Most of the day was spent in bed doing both of our favorite activity (if you know what I mean). And we both finally got a little bit tired and we're just laying there. "My family's going on a vacation in a couple weeks, I want you to come with us." Greyson said softly, yet not really asking. He kissed my shoulder and up my neck. "Please." He added, grinning against my skin. I sighed. "I'm not family-" "Stop." He cut me off immediately. "You're my family." I grinned to myself since he couldn't see my face. "I'd marry you tomorrow if I didn't know you'd say no." I laughed, turning around in his arms. "Sometimes I wonder if you're actually crazy." He opened his mouth to speak and I beat him to it. "And don't say crazy about you." He stopped and smirked, kissing me. "I am though." I shook my head, running my fingers through his thick hair.

I studied his features, taking in every possible detail I could of his face. I reached my hand forward, tracing along his jawline. "How can you look at me with such soft loving eyes after all you know about me?" He asked quietly and curious. I gave him a small smile. "Despite you believing you're not a good person I know you'd do absolutely anything for anyone you love. Even if it's not always the best decision. We all have our demons, our pasts. But that doesn't negate all the good you've done, all the good you're capable of. You don't give yourself enough credit. After all, I have very selective taste, and I fell in love with you." He grinned, a twinkle in his eye. "You're too good for me, angel." I kissed him lightly, running my fingers over some of his tattoos. "I can't help but wonder if you'd think the same if you knew all of my past." He whispered, searching my eyes. "Like I said, we all have a past. Mine certainly isn't exemplary. But I can tell you now, there's nothing you could say that would make me love you less." I paused, "Well, unless you are a pedofile or something like that." His chest vibrated as his laugh filled the room. "I can promise you, that I am not." I smiled. "Then you have nothing to worry about."

"You keep doing this to me." I groaned. He gave me a sympathetic smile. "I'm bad at planning, I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes, changing the the clothes he set out for me. "Next time you want to wisp me away, at least let me pack a bag." He nodded, smiling. "Will do, darling."

We pulled up to the dinner and I couldn't help but smile. It seemed like forever ago he brought me here. This is probably where I realized I was in fact, 100% head over heels for him and there was absolutely no turning back.