41

I slept a little after the plane took off but I soon found myself wandering out to where the boys were. Gavin, Enzo and Shawn were all asleep in the chairs laid out and Greyson was sitting on the couch, looking over some papers. He looked up to me and raised his eyebrows. "Are you in a better mood?" I smiled shyly and sat next to him pulling my legs up onto the couch. "I didn't sleep well last night." I said honestly. He set the papers down and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. "Why's that angel?" I shrugged. "I don't know...just old memories I guess." I said vaguely. I could tell he wanted to ask more questions but he let it slide, kissing my head.

Eventually both Greyson and I fell asleep. And when we were woken up again we had landed. The boys were not happy to be dealing with both of us being groggy and grumpy. All of our cars were waiting for us at the airport. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. "Well this trio didn't go as anyone planned." Grey said, pulling out of the airport. A slight laugh escaped my lips. "The main objectives were accomplished though." I said and he shrugged, nodding. "I suppose you're right." I had nearly forgotten about all of the drama with Greyson "taking care" of business while we were in Italy. It seemed like so long ago now, so much had happened since. "Well not all of the objectives, we still had a few days of me showing you around Italy." He said smiling. I laughed lightly. "I'm sure we'll be back." He nodded. "Indeed. I've already promised your mother she'd get a trip." He said and I laughed. "That's on you. You don't need to answer all of her calls and texts. She's very needy." He rolled his eyes playfully. "She just worries." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes but he just laughed.

I sat on the couch, watching tv as Greyson was in his office doing some work. It felt nice to be back home and it was definitely nice to relax on the couch after the flight, the weird sitting and laying positions I had been in irritated my hip a little making it more sore. I popped pieces of popcorn into my mouth as I watched the tv show version of scream I didn't know they came out with. So far as "remakes" go it wasn't horrible but definitely not my favorite. My phone rang and I glanced down at the coffee table. It said unknown so I silenced it and didn't think much about it. I laid back down and continued watching it, eventually falling asleep.

I woke up in our bed, grinning as I felt warm hands resting on my stomach. I rubbed my eyes, looking around and seeing that it was morning. I must have slept through the night.i didn't feel like getting up so I turned on the automatic shades, darkening the room. I turned in Greyson arms and cuddled closer to his chest, his arms tightening around me out of instinct.

It was now dinner time, Greyson and I spent most of the day in bed. Now I was humming a tune in the kitchen as I was making lasagna when Greyson walked in on the phone. "Not after everything that just happened in Italy. This can wait." Greyson snapped. Based off the roll of his eyes I assumed it was Shawn. He kissed my head and leaned against the counter by me. "I understand the importance. I'm just saying that it can wait. They are stupid but not that stupid. Now don't call me about this again." He said hanging up. I raised my eyebrows and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. "I love when your hairs up." He mumbled out. I laughed. "What was the call about?" I asked. He sighed deeply, kissing along my shoulder. "It's nothing for now. Low level idiots who need to be given a lesson. Stupid shit as always." I simply nodded, finishing the layers before popping the pan onto the oven. I wiped my hands off and turned to face him. He kissed my softly, rubbing his hands along my hips. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly. "Fine. Sore. The flight aggravated it a little." I shrugged. He hummed, lifting my shirt slightly. "It looks a little bit red." I nodded slightly as his fingers traced it lightly. It was an interesting feeling and it honestly was a bit of a turn on for some reason. "The lasagna will be about 45 minutes." I mumbled against his lips and he chuckled, lifting me off the ground and made his way upstairs.

Our night was pretty uneventful. We ate dinner and Greyson went to sleep early as he had an early investor meeting in California the next day. He threw a fit about me not wanting to go but I insisted it was okay, he'd be back home in the evening. After much debate he finally agreed.

The tv was on in the living room and I was stood in the kitchen, doing the dishes from earlier. I could still hear the light sounds of the random show I had on, keeping my mind preoccupied as I absentmindedly scrubbed the dish.

I still had a pit in my stomach that a storm was coming. A bad one. It was a feeling like I'd never had. I didn't want to bring it up to Greyson. Part of me was convinced it was because I didn't want cause him stress for nothing but the guilty Conscience in me knew it was because I wasn't quite ready to admit to him I had left out details of my Nevada trip. I knew he'd never think less of me because of it, Greyson had more than his fair share of fucked up secrets but maybe I wasn't ready to admit to myself everything that happened back then. My life was a whirlwind then. I was stupid, I made a lot of bad decisions. I did a lot of things I should probably regret. But the part of me that didn't want to admit everything that happened was the same part of me that knew I enjoyed the feeling. I enjoyed someone's life at my fingertips. I enjoyed the rush of adrenaline you have running from the cops. I enjoyed the excitement of having people who were likeminded- who also found satisfaction in the feeling. And that's the part that scares me most.