31

The moment we landed in Italy chaos ensued. Greyson didn't mists a beat. He grabbed my hand, leading me off the plane, shielding me from paparazzi and others waiting to catch a glimpse of him. I didn't really understand all the fuss. Sure Grey was popular back home, but unless there was an event crowds like this didn't form. He pushed me into a black suv and closed the door behind him. "Hello Jace." He said shortly. "Good afternoon Mr. Reynolds." And off we went, driving in the direction I assume the house is located. "What was all of that for?" I asked, breathlessly. He chuckled, looking up from his phone. "Our family holds a very different status in Italy. We have the most popular winery in Italy, and we have a...reputation." I raised my eyebrows. "My dad and the boys will meet us at the house." I nodded. "Why didn't we ride together?" "It's a bit complicated. I came here to deal with things...or rather people. And we always travel separately to reduce any casualties if it were to happen." I hummed, looking out the window. I felt his hand grip my thigh. "Everything's going to be fine, baby." He reassured. I nodded. "I trust you."

When we got to the house my brain simply couldn't comprehend the sight. Massive doesn't even come close to describing this palace. "This is a fortress." I mumbled as we went through the gates. Grey laughed, hearing me. "It is actually. The security precautions are insane in this home, every building we've passed since we entered the first gate as apart of our property. Security and staff love here full time." My eyes widened, not even realizing since it looked like a normal street down most of it. "The house isn't even the best part, Angel." He got out of the car and walked over to my door, opening it and grabbing my hand. He lead me inside and the smell of food immediately filled my nostrils. I moaned, throwing my head back. "Contain yourself." Greyson laughed as we passed the kitchen where a woman and man were cooking." "Lovely to see you again, Mr.Reynolds." The lady smiled, her eyes landing on me. "Celia, Gordon, this is my wife, Juliet." The lady gasped. "Wife? Has it been that long since you've been back?" She made her way over to us, wiping flour off her hands onto her apron. "How beautiful you are dear. It's lovely to meet you. I have heard many good things, I just had no idea Greyson had proposed! I cannot wait to feed you." She smiled, kissing my cheeks before going back to cooking. "Pleasure to meet you, Juliet." Gordon nodded with a warm smile which I returned. "It smells amazing already, I cannot wait to eat!" Grey smiled at me before he excused us.

He lead me up a grand stair case and into a room at the back of the house. He pushed open the doors and it was stunning. "I asked Celia if she'd make sure the balcony was open so you could get the full effect." He chuckled as he followed me. The balcony was large, spanning across the whole room which was the size of my whole apartment. It was beautifully furnished, giving it a very cozy feeling and it overlooked the massive amount of land that contained the pool, backyard and the vineyards that went on for miles. "This is..." "Breathtaking isn't it?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded. "When I was a child my parents would bring us with them when they visited Italy. Where the vineyards were first established is where my great grand mother's house was. We still use it as apart of the wine tour." I smiled, leaning back into him. "I can see why you love Italy so much." He lightly kissed my neck. "I've got much more of this beautiful city to show you, my love. And many many places I dream of fucking you while we're here." He whispered the last part, lightly sucking on my neck, no doubt leaving love bites behind. I couldn't help the small moan that left my lips. I felt him smirk against my neck and he lightly chuckled. His hands traveled up my hips and up my shirt. I pushed my hips back into him and he groaned, his grip tightening. "Seems like those plans can take a pause." He growled, picking me up and throwing me on the bed. I laughed and watched as he pulled off his shirt showing off his amazing physique in the process.

After our little...rendezvous we went back downstairs where the boys were already in the dining area. Celia and Gordon were bringing plates out as we sat down. "Everything go well?" Grey asked, resting his hand on my thigh. Sean and his dad nodded at the same time. "No problems." Everyone nodded, falling into a comfortable silence as we all waited for the food. I thanked Celia as she sat a beautiful plate of food in front of me and Grey. Gordon brought out the boys food and Celia came back with baskets of amazing bread. "Enjoy." She smiled and went back to the kitchen. I dug in and moaned. Greyson squeezed my thigh and I looked up to see all of the boys looking at me with raised eyebrows. I finished chewing and said, "Y'all never seen a girl enjoy good food? Leave me be." His dad laughed and so did Shawn before returning to their own food.

After dinner everyone was stuffed and the boys talked for a bit about work related stuff. I tuned out, going upstairs to start a shower. This room is truly something else. The bathroom had glass walls on two sides, showing the gorgeous landscape of the vineyards. And the sun was just below the hills, lighting up the sky in pinks purples and blues. I stripped off my clothes, stepping into the hot water.  I sighed in content as the water ran down my back.