16

Our week of pure and utter perfection came to an end before I knew it. We were already packed and on a boat back to Greyson's island.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly, kissing my head. I smiled adoringly up at him. "As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled. "You can handle it, I know you can." "Are you sure you don't just wanna stay?" He chuckled, shanking his head. "As much as I love being here with you we do have to go back." I pouted and he playfully rolled his eyes.

We docked and already saw Houston and Gerald on the beach. As much as I love them I can't lie, I was disappointed. Once we were back home things would be different. It wouldn't be just us anymore. But I know we have to go back.

"How was it? You guys have fun?" Houston asked. "Houston." Greyson said sternly. "What?" She asked innocently. "It was beautiful." I said lightly hitting Greyson. He smiled down at me. "Is everyone packed?" He asked. "Yeah, everyone was ready when we came down here." Gerald said. He nodded, grabbing my hand and we walked towards the house. "You're in business mode. Why?" He glanced down at me. "I don't know what you're talking about." I stopped. He sighed. "Jules, please." "You can't do this Grey. I don't give a shit if we're married now, I'm not putting up with it." I said crossing my arms. He chuckled, pulling me into him. "Calm down, Angel. I don't want you to be worried on the flight back. There are some things pertaining to Damien I have to deal with when we get home." "I thought he was in prison." He sighed, kissing me lightly. "We are married now angel. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. A guy like Damien is living the life in prison. He's being transported tomorrow and we have our opportunity. Please don't try to talk me out of it, I am doing what's best for us and our family." I grabbed his face, bringing him closer to me. "He deserves everything he gets. I don't want you to keep anything from me, Grey. This is our life now, we're in this together." A small smirk tugged at his lips. "You were made for me." I kissed him. "Alright, lets go." I said pulling him behind me I to the house. He pulled me back a little, into his arms and kissed my head. We were greeted by everyone talking in the living room. It was nice seeing mine and Greyson's family getting along. "Look who's back! How does it feel newlyweds?" His mom asked cheerfully. "Couldn't be happier." Greyson grinned down at me. My heart swooned as he cupped my cheek and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you." He mumbled. I smiled, lacing our hands together. "Alright. The plane should be here in exactly 2 minutes. It's going to be another long flight so get comfy, this plane will be larger to accommodate both families. The golf carts are waiting out front." He was in business mode for sure. But everyone listened. Even Houston and Gerald were back and grabbing their things. He had already had them send our bags to the landing strip when we got off the boat.

I was anxious to go home. I can't explain the pit in my stomach. I liked us being in our own world but I know Greyson needs to be present for his business and I do miss our home. While I understand why Greyson feels the need to take care of Damien, I can't help but be worried about it. I know about his past, things he's done and been apart of, I know he's more than capable of doing it and doing it well. But I'm not willing to risk his safety, and he's not willing to risk mine which is where we're at a stand still.

I watched as Greyson slept next to me. My husband. The love of my life. I ran my fingers through his hair and he hummed. He reached up, pulling me down next to him. "I really really want to make you scream my name right now." He growled in my ear. I bit my lip to keep the smirk off my face. I turned around in his arms so I was facing him. He wrapped his hand around my throat, grinning at me. "You've been starring at me for a while angel" he breathed, his hand trailing down my body to my leggings. "Keep quiet for me, we wouldn't want your parents to hear." I let out a quiet moan as his hand slipped into my underwear. He hushed me, slipping his fingers inside me. I sucked in a deep breath and he smirked. "God I can't wait to get you home."

.
.
.
Omg it's been MONTHS guys. Ahh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be gone so long. Life is .....hard rn to say the least. Mentally I've been all over the place with family stuff and just life in general. I feel suffocated and stuck. The list of things that have gone wrong lately is absolutely insane and honestly idek of I can deal with it. I'm trying my fucking hardest to keep my head above water.
I know a lot of you guys don't really care about my love updates but I don't really have anyone in my life to vent to so it helps a little to get feelings into writing.
I hope to be updating more frequently, I'm sorry for the long awaited update and I appreciate you guys for still reading! Hope all is well! 🧡