50

Greyson and I had decided it would be nice to take all of the boys on a vacation. A vacation with no ulterior motives. We had already set in place who would be looking after everything when we were out of town. Of course Greysons COO had the business covered, and Enzo is flying in from Italy to hold things down here. Some of the boys were skeptical and some were excited but nonetheless everyone packed a bag and met us at the airport.

"This is stressful." I said leaning into Greyson. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around me. The plane was absolute chaos. While the boys are very professional at work when you get them all together for a vacation they are apparently very rowdy. "They don't get to relax much." He said and I nodded, laughing. It wasn't long after until everyone took their seat as we were about to leave.

I had insisted many times that I stay home and let the boys be boys- give Greyson some time with them. But not only did Greyson object, all of the boys did as-well. I planned on spending this whole trip lounging around while the boys played. After all, I'm sure someone would need to clean up after them and I was more than happy to after everything they've done.

....

"Holy shit." I mumbled to myself when I saw the yacht. It was incredible. I've never seen a yacht this big or even knew they existed. I felt arms wrap around me and Greyson pulled me close to his chest. We watched in silence as all the boys filed onto the boat. "They deserve this." I said simply and Greyson let out a breath. "It's long overdue." He agreed.

Everyone got settled into their rooms and after the long day of flying we all agreed to relax and meet in a few hours for a late dinner. The staff was so lovely, bringing all the boys snacks and things to hold them over.

I fell on the bed, burying my face in the sheets. I heard Greyson chuckle before I felt his presence near my feet. "That tired?" He asked and I rolled over so I could see him. "You know how much I hate flying. And that flight was miserable." He laughed, rubbing my legs. "It'll be worth it though." He said and I smiled, sitting up. He leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips and I grinned. "I'm sure it will." He walked over to the nightstand and grabbed a remote. Blinds on one side of the room slid open along with glass walls and there sat a secluded hot tub attached to our room. It had privacy walls on either side so no one on board could see but you had a gorgeous view of the ocean.

Greyson looked to me and raised his eyebrows. "Care to join me?" He asked, lifting his shirt over his head. I watched him in awe as he slid off his sweats and his boxers. I'll never get over the fact that all of that is mine. When I didn't say anything, he walked back to me and I finally tore my eyes away from his body. "Not a day will go by where I'm not baffled that you are all mine." I muttered, looking into his eyes as I stood up. He wrapped his arms around me, a soft smile on his face. "You're too good for me." He mumbled, peppering kisses all over my face making me giggle and scrunch my nose up. "I think we both know that's not true." I muttered. His teasing stopped momentarily and he grabbed the hem on my shirt, pulling it over my head. He continued to undress me as he spoke. "Mistakes and all angel, your wrongs could never take away from how much of a loving and caring person you are. We've both made mistakes and done things we will both be sent to the depths of hell for. But we're made for each other." He said, removing the final article of clothing from my body. "I love you." I said, kissing him.

I sat between his legs in the hot tub with his arms wrapped around me. We had the jets on low and peacefully sat in silence as we took in the island we were leaving from.

Greysons hands slid from where they were resting on my stomach down my hips and thighs. His fingertips traced the movements over and over, probably aimlessly but turning me on immensely. It seemed like forever before I felt his lips on my neck and his hand slip between my thighs. I parted them, giving him better access and he smiled against my skin. His fingers teased my entrance before sliding into me. I let out a soft moan, letting my head fall further back against his shoulder. He grinned down at me and kissed me.

I turned my body to face him and he immediately grabbed my hips, pulling me into him. I smiled, laughing lightly. "This is the dream." I mumbled and he grinned. "I couldn't agree more." He kissed me softly and I rested my knees on the ledge he was sitting on. Without breaking the kiss, I leaned into him and it was quite easy for him to just slide into me. I pulled back from him and started moving my hips up and down, slowly, savoring the feeling of every inch of him stretching me to my limits as always. Greyson held my hips tightly but allowed me to set the pace, watching me like I was the most fascinating thing on this planet.

"I'll never get enough of you." Greyson said softly, pulling me closer as his lips attached to my neck. I let out a moan, threading my fingers through his hair. I heard his low groans and I could tell he was getting frustrated with how slow my pace was. I smirked to myself, going even slower, moving my hips in a slow roll over his.

Once he realized I was doing it on purpose his lips froze and he pulled back. When he saw the amusement on my face he grinned wickedly. In an instant I was lifted out of the water and sat against the edge, pushed against one of the privacy walls. He smirked down at me, wrapping his hand around my throat as he teased my entrance with the tip of his cock. "Oh my pretty little slut, teasing isn't very nice." He said moving away from me completely. When I pouted he chuckled. I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Grey, please." I whined. He laughed, taking a few steps closer to me but not close enough to touch me. His beautiful erection was on complete display to me, looking so inviting. I took the time to truly appreciate him and just how absolutely perfect he is. "So perfect." I found my self mumbling as my eyes trailed all over his beautifully done tattoos and every inch of his body.

I looked back up to him and he watched me like a hawk. "Touch yourself for me." He smirked, leaning against the side near me. His hand gripped his full length, stroking slowly, looking at me expectantly. I complied, moving my hand down to my clit as i watched him. I was dripping wet, and not just from the water. It was easy to rub my fingers back and fourth, creating friction. I moaned, arching my back. "That's it baby, look how wet you are for me. So beautiful." His hand pumped faster and his cock twitched as I brought my fingers to my lips, tasting myself. I brought my hand back down, rubbing myself faster than before as I watched him. Soft groans escaped his lips and it did everything for me, making me moan his name. "Grey please. Please fuck me." I moaned and he smirked. "I need more than that, angel." "I need to feel you, baby, please. I want you inside of me. Please, Grey." I whimpered. His eyes darkened as he came back over to me. "As you wish, baby girl." He plunged into me and I moaned, pulling him closer to me. "I love you so fucking much." He said, gripping my throat, kissing me deeply.

———————————————————

Long time no update, hi 💜