10

I didn't even hear the dinging of the elevator but when we heard someone clear their throat we pulled away. "Sorry to interrupt." Shawn was standing on the ground level, looking away awkwardly. Greyson gathered the papers and grabbed my hand. "You can have the night off Shawn." Greyson said pulling me behind him swiftly. He opened the car door, and gave me expecting look. "Get in." He demanded. I did as told, climbing in the back seat. He followed, shutting the door. Where we were parked in the private parking lot against the concrete wall no one could see us and on top of that his windows were bullet proof and tinted. "Babygirl, when will you learn?" He smirked, climbing over me.

Not only did we both last for multiple rounds in the car, we went home to spend the rest of the night the same way. I was overstimulated and exhausted by the end but in the best fucking way possible.

~~~

"Grey!" I called up the stairs. I didn't get an answer so I walked up stairs. As I got closer to our room I heard his moans and the shower running. I smirked to myself, cracking open the bathroom door. "Jules" he moaned and I audibly chuckled. "What the fuck Jules!" He screamed, opening the door. "You scared the shit out of me!" I grinned and he pushed his wet hair back out of his face. His fully naked body was on display for my pleasure. "Sorry babe, but you should really be quieter and maybe you'd hear someone coming up the stairs." He rolled his eyes, huffing. "Whatever, Juliet. I will be out in a few minutes." I laughed, closing the door as I walked out, hearing him returning to what he was doing.

Greyson came out and immediately glared at me. I stifled a laugh. "Grey" I said through laughs. He stopped what he was doing and looked towards me. I stood up on my knees, crawling to the edge of the bed where he was. My hand came up to his cheek and I kissed him lightly. "I think it's so sexy you moan my name when masturbating..." he bit his lip, his eyes staying trained on me. "And don't worry, I do the same." I smirked, kissing his jaw before falling back on the bed. He climbed over me immediately, his towel loosening around his hips.

"You were made for me." He said gently before kissing me. My back instinctively arched into him and my hands tangled in his hair. His lips soon began traveling down my neck and chest. He pushed up the T-shirt dress I was wearing and groaned. "Fuck Jules." He mumbled to himself discovering I'm not wearing any underwear. He kneeled at the end of the bed, pushing my legs apart, staring at me with hungry eyes. He leaned down, his lips making full contact with me. I let out a soft moan, pushing my hips into him. He smirked against me and pulled away slightly. "Ah ah ah baby, we're doing this at my pace." He wrapped his arms securely around my thighs, holding them right where he wanted them.

I groaned in frustration, not being able to move my hips against him. And I could tell he was loving every second of it. His grip dug into my hips the more I resisted. "You're not making this easy, angel." He growled. His eyes met mine and they were dark. Fuck yes, I love this mood. He pulled my shirt off and tossed his towel to the side. He flipped me over, pulling my hips towards him as he positioned himself. I gripped the sheets roughly, waiting for him as I couldn't see him. "Mrs. Reynolds, your ass is absolutely amazing." His deep low voice said in my ear, causing chills to run through me. His hand came down hard on my ass and I moaned. God, hearing him say that made it rain downstairs. He pulled my body up, flesh against his chest. "It's all yours." I managed to breath out. I felt him grin against my neck. "Fuck yeah it is." I finally felt him inside me and moaned loudly. I arched into him and he held me close, keeping a steady rhythm. As we both edged closer to our orgasms, his hand wrapped around my throat and he quickened his movements. I felt his heavy breathing on my neck as my head fell back against his shoulder. "Fuck Jules." He mumbled, kissing me as we both came.

"Are you almost done?" Greyson questioned, glancing up from his computer screen. I sighed, pouting. "Why couldn't Gerald just pack for me. This is torture." He chuckled, finishing typing on his computer before closing it. "Babe, it's just a week." I groaned. "I know but I'm not good at packing." He leaned over me, kissing me quickly. "Alright, what do we have so far?" He wrapped his arms around me as we both looked at the mess I made on the bed. When I didn't answer he chuckled again and kissed my head. "I'll give you stuff and you put it in the suitcase. Sound good?" He asked. I nodded quickly.

We all met at his parents house, everyone all packed and ready to go. "Alright Everyone, the cars Greyson arranged will be here in approximately 15 minutes." Houston said in an authoritative voice. Greyson pulled me into him and kissed my neck lightly. "I know your nervous about my grandmother coming along but everything will be fine, I promise." He whispered into my ear. "I love you." I said softly, turning around to kiss him. He grinned.

"Where is Juliet and Greyson?!" We heard Houston's voice coming closer to the bedroom. Yes, I'm a matter of 10 minutes we had managed to find our way upstairs to the guest room and end up half naked. Greyson chuckled deeply, kissing my chest before pushing himself off me. "Come on baby, best not to keep her waiting." He offered me a hand and I grabbed it. I fixed my shirt and put my jacket back on "Are you ready to see Hawaii Reynolds style?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and he pushed the door open, nearly hitting Houston. "There you guys-" she stopped and smirked between the two of us. "I know you're engaged now but damn!" She ushered us downstairs to the car that was waiting.