36

Greyson told me stories of him as a teenagers in Italy and how much he loves it here for probably a couple hours as we sat on the little overlook. And we walked down lit up streets, laughing and joking until we got to His favorite restaurant. We were greeted by the owner and welcomed with open arms. We didn't even need to order anything, the owner Gio insisted he bring me his most popular items and I obliged, knowing there is no bad Italian food here.

We indulged in all the food Gio brought us, enjoying every bite up until the last. Truly amazing. "What did you think?" He asked with a big smile. I groaned. "I think that I'll be visiting more often." I said and he chuckled. "I'm sure Greyson can find the time to bring you back." He winked at Greyson, referring to the years it had been since he's been here. "Anything she wants." Greyson said, a small smirk tugging the corner of his lips.

Greyson paid and said his goodbyes as did I and we walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. We fell into a comfortable silence as we walked down the street. "Thank you, Grey." I said quietly. His eyes met mine and he smiled. "For what?" I shrugged. "Everything. Today was a really good day." He smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. He kissed the top of my head softly. "Thank you for trusting me. I was vague about this trip and I know you worry about me getting myself into more trouble, but I appreciate you being understanding." I looked up at him, giving him a soft smile. I placed a light kiss on his lips. "Of course. You want the best for our future, I cannot fault you for that." "I love you." He said kissing me again and I smiled. "I love you." We got closer to where the black suv was parked and Greyson opened the door for me, sliding in after me.

We were nearly an hour from the estate and only 10 minutes into our trip I felt Greysons hand travel from my knee up my thigh. I turned towards him and raised my eyebrow. He shot me an innocent look. I glared back. However, I let him continue. His warm fingers finally reached the top of my thighs and he grabbed the thigh closest to him, pulling it towards him, spreading my legs slightly. I saw Enzo glance back in the mirror before a visor went up, him clearly knowing Greyson and I too well. Greysons fingers slipped past my black panties and into me with ease. I bit back a moan. Greyson pouted. "But I love to hear your angelic moans." I gripped his hand, digging my nails into it. "Stop." I basically whined. He smirked. "They couldn't care less, Jules." He said, continuing to twirl his fingers around my clit. I gave him a probably very pathetic looking glare. He smiled widely, pulling me into his lap. He pushed the dress I was wearing above my hips and gripped my ass roughly as he kissed me. My fingers laced in his hair, pulling him closer to me as I slowly started to grind my hips against him. I felt the pressure start to build in my stomach and I knew I would be the one to cave before his did. But I felt his growing bulge start to poke into me and I ceases my movements, resting my hand on his slacks and trailing my fingers up and down. One of his hands came up to wrap around my throat and he squeezed on it. A low growl escaped his lips and I laughed lightly pulling back a little. "The teasings not so fun now is it?" His arm around me tightened. "Trust me it's a going to be way worse for you when we get back to the house, angel." He smirked, leaning down and nipping at my neck. All of the sudden the car jolted and Greysons grip on me was so tight I could hardly breath. No one had time to process what was happening before the car rolled, sending Greyson and I against the window.

I woke up to three men starring down at me. "Juliet, are you okay?" I blinked a couple of times and the gravity of the situation hit me. We were in an accident. I sat up, looking around. The car was totaled, flipped upside down in the middle of the road. Another car was on the side, the whole front smashed. Greyson immediately came to my side as I stood up. "Are you hurt?" He asked frantic as he scanned me. I was in shock so I just kinda started at him. "How long was I passed out?" I asked. "Just a few minutes. Gavin and Flores are on their way." I nodded slowly. As everything started to sink in I reached down to my hip where I felt a sharp pain. Greyson gently lifted up my dress, where Shawn Greyson and I all saw a a lot of blood. "Fuck." Greyson mumbled and Shawn immediately took off the hoodie he had on and Greyson pressed it into my side. I just starred at it, furrowing my eyebrows. "She must have gotten cut by the glass of the door somehow." Shawn said and Greyson agreed. I tried to pull away from Greyson but his grip on me tightened. "Where are you going?" He asked me like I was crazy. "The other car- there's people, we need to help them." Greyson shook his head. "You're bleeding Jules. Enzo is checking on them." I shook my head, trying to pull away from him again. "No! I don't care about me. Look!" I said pointing to the car that neither of them had even glanced at. There was a kid in the back seat. Greysons shock allowed me to pull away from him so I could run over. I ignored the searing pain in my side and the blood rushing down my right leg. I reached for the handle but the door was jammed shut. "The two women are deceased." I heard Enzo say. The little boy has a cut on his forehead and the car seat looked jostled, but he didn't look to have any major injuries. I ignored Greysons pleas for me to stop and let the boys handle it as I made my way to the other side of the car. Thankfully the door wasn't nearly as damaged. I crawled in the backseat and finally had a good look at him. His eyes were wide open, starring at me. "Hi buddy, it's okay." I said, Undoing his buckles. When he was free of his car seat his arms immediately reached out to me and I picked him up, groaning in pain. I held him closely, getting out of the car. "Juliet, please." Greyson begged. I leaned against the car and shifted him to my other hip so Grey could once again press the sweatshirt to my wound and I flinched at the contact. "That was incredibly stupid of you." He mumbled, kissing my head. I was breathing heavy due to the pain but this isn't about me right now. The little boy looked at us with quivering lips. He couldn't have been more than 1. "Everything's going to be okay." I said soothingly to him. We saw flashing lights and the suv pull up. Gavin and Flores came running over. "Dad please take him from her she needs to go to the hospital immediately." Gavin reached for him but I pulled away. Gavin looked into my eyes, placing a hand on mine. "I've got him. I promise nothing will happen to him." Gavin reassured. I reluctantly nodded and he took him from my arms. Greyson wasted no time scooping me up and running to the suv. Shawn was already waiting in the drivers seat as Greyson and I got in the back. I groaned, a year sliding down my cheek. "We'll be there soon, I promise. Everything will be okay." Greyson mumbled, kissing my tears away. I nodded slowly. "Are you-" he cut me off. "I'm done angel, don't worry about me." He reassured. "Shawn-" Shawn also cut me off. "I am okay. Enzo is okay. Everyone is okay, Juliet. You are the only one we are concerned for." He said. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.