Introduction

A story where because of a fateful meeting and totally ridiculous circumstances a millennial and a Gen-Z start living together and slowly start to overcome their 10 years of age difference and become close.

Let's see how the world's most infamous thief Baekhyun, who is known as 'Night rain' and a very troubled teenager named Jian's story goes!

___________________________

"I swear to God, if you call me a boomer one more time, I would shoot your brains out, you little rascal!"Baekhyun said, raging with fury by the disrespect he was receiving.

Jian looked at him for a second before turning back to her game, not showing a slight bit of interest in his reaction.

"Okay, boomer."

___________________________

Characters

Shin RyujinAsJung JianThe Teenager

Shin Ryujin
As
Jung Jian
The Teenager

Shin RyujinAsJung JianThe Teenager

Byun Baekhyun
The Night Rain

Playlist

•Pretty Girl- Maggie Lindemann, Cheat Codes x Cades Remix

•Poppin'- Baekhyun

•Betcha- Baekhyun

•Get you alone- Baekhyun

•Alone- Alan Walker

Disclaimer

This story is a complete work of fiction, any similarity to any character, incident in real life is purely coincidental.

The characteristics of the characters of the book do not represent them in real life, the characteristics are also the imagination of the author.

There are mentions of depression, attempts of self harm, trauma and bad decisions. If you are sensitive to any of them please do not proceed.

No shipping between idols is intended.

All Rights Reserved.

Author's note
&
Chat session

Hey, my babies! Guess who's back with another story?

How are you all? Give me all the tea.

I've been mostly alive. I promised myself to write as much cliche, high school, teen fan fictions as possible while I'm still a teen. So here is my first *kinda* teen high school fan fiction. And I'm obsessed with 'Bambi' and still can't come to terms Baekhyun enlisted on his birthday. I had about 25 mental breadowns, so here I am with a Baek fan fic cause I already freaking miss him.

This is my first story where I've added a playlist. I always try to find a theme song for my books. And this one's theme song is 'Pretty Girl' and 'Poppin'. I've also added a few more songs to the list which I think work with the story. Y'all should give them a listen, I love all of these songs. And also tell me if I should add a playlist in my next books as well!

I've not written books in awhile so please be kind to me. And your comments are always appreciated. I love to chat with everyone in the comments!

I've talked enough.

Shall we get on into the story?

___________________________