Chapter 26

The amount of times Jian's jaw had dropped was uncountable.

She couldn't believe her eyes, ears or anything. She was in Ace's headquarters. Korea's biggest mafia organization. She can't believe Baekhyun is a part of this association.

Their headquarters were huge. A huge ground full of small buildings, a club, a bar, a casino, an underground racing track, underground fighting ring, and so many things she never knew existed. Baekhyun had brought her straight to a lounge room of the club where there were a few people. She found one familiar face. Taehyung came running to hug her when she saw her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR JIAN!"

"Thank you so much, Oppa!"Jian said while trying to get out of his bear hug,"Oppa, you're suffocating me."

"Get off of her,"Baekhyun said while getting Taehyung away from her.

Jian smiled and then looked at the others that were present in the room.

Baekhyun smiled and said,"Jian. Meet my friends,"Baekhyun then introduced her by pointing at them. Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Taeyong, Seulgi, Joy and Sana. They all seemed to be aware of Jian's coming. They greeted her cheerfully and wished her a happy birthday. Jian was stunned by how good looking and nice they all were. They don't fit into the stereotypical mafia perspective.

Taehyung soon excuses himself to go to the club and 'check up' on something. Jian just chitchatted with Baekhyun's friends. His best friend told Jian a lot of blackmail material stories on Baekhyun to Jian, she was happy about that. Baekhyun was blissfully unaware of it all.

Soon after that Taehyung came and invited them to the club. Jian followed them and in the VVIP room of the club was waiting a big surprise for her. As soon as she entered the room following Baekhyun she was bombed with confettis from both sides followed by a loud cheer saying 'Happy birthday'! Jian saw a lot of Baekhyun's friends being gathered in this huge vvip room and singing her the birthday song. Which was a bit embarrassing but really nice. The room was decked with balloons and confettis. There was a cake and a lot of other food items on the table. One of the girls quickly came and put a birthday hat on her.

She quickly looked at Baekhyun,"When did you prepare all this?"

"Oh no sweetheart,"One of the guys said,"He didn't do shit. He just called up Taehyung and told him to start preparing for your birthday celebration forty minutes ago with everyone. So we did all this in forty minutes. Decorated this place, got a cake and snacks, sent Yunho hyung home so he doesn't suspect anything. Oh my God I'm tired,"He sighed dramatically,"I'm Seokjin by the way."

Jian smiled and bowed at him.

Baekhyun frowned,"You all are acting like you all are doing this for free but in reality you all wanted to leave work and party anyway. Also you were trying to find a way to scam money out of me for so long. Bunch of scammers!"

Jian smiled. It's nice to Baekhyun interact with his friends.

Jian was brought to cut the cake while the others sang her a happy birthday again. Seems like just in the short notice of forty minutes the majority of the main gang members of Ace dropped their work and came to party. They all loved to party. Really a lot.

There Jian was introduced to a lot of other gang members. She was especially glad to meet Kyungsoo. Their energies were similar and Jian wanted to meet Kyungsoo for a long long time. She had imagined him to be a tough, macho character but in reality he was so squishy and cute.

Jian interacted with a lot of his friends, mostly they were curious about her. Because incidents like today rarely happen. So they wanted to know what kind of girl she was. They seemed to like her.