Chapter 15

"Please just bury me!"

Jian sighed and plopped down on her desk in school for the umpteenth time. Last night she wasn't thinking correctly. But now, when she's completely back in her senses she feels like shit for everything she's done last night. She feels embarrassed. She doesn't even remember everything correctly because of the shot she took. She doesn't even know which part is correct which is a fragment of her imagination. All she remembers is that she went to a club to distract herself from the sound of rain and there a creep was hitting on her and Baekhyun appeared there. She remembers till then perfectly but after that everything is hazy. She got a image of her hugging Baekhyun for a split second and that was enough to drive her crazy with embarrassment. She even remembers him covering her ear and then looking after her when they got back home.

And if all of this wasn't embarrassing enough, he apparently left his mission last night for her. She got to know that by Taehyung's text this morning, asking her if she knows what happened last night and why Baekhyun left the mission. Jian knows how excited Baekhyun was for this mission but the fact that he has failed it because of her is making her feel beyond guilty.

And God knows what Baekhyun is thinking of her now. The image she's built of being emotionless was completely ruined after last night. And why exactly did she hug him? And why is this particular image flashing in front of her again and again and why's she remembering how warm and comforting it felt?

Jian hit her fist on her desk loudly.

This is so fucking embarrassing.

How the heck do I face him after last night?

Jaemin was sitting by her side, trying to understand her actions but to no avail. He was really worried last night when it suddenly rained so heavily and knowing that she was alone at home. But now by her actions it seems like last night her and Baekhyun were together and she had done something embarrassing. Jaemin doesn't know what she did but he tried to tell her whatever she did was okay because she definitely wasn't in her right mind. Even Baekhyun knows that. But during the whole school period Jian has been cursing herself.

Even now, after school ended and everyone went home. Now only the two of them are in the empty classroom, she refuses to go home and face Baekhyun and Jaemin doesn't want to leave her alone. But God knows for how long she would keep this up, even he's getting fed up.

"Jian-ah?"Jaemin called sighing.

Jian groaned in response.

"I'm going to buy an anniversary present for Minhee. Do you wanna join me?"

Jaemin is sure that she's gonna refuse and go home instead. But she looked up and said,"Even that is better than going home and embarrassing myself again."

Jaemin was shocked as she got up and slung her bag on her shoulder,"Let's go."

Seeing Jaemin with widened eyes, she asked,"What?"

"I'm shook that you actually agreed to this. How much did you actually embarrass yourself?"

Jian sighed,"Please don't even ask."

Jaemin chuckled and got up,"Seeing that you feel other emotions than being annoyed is nice. I never thought this day would come, thanks Baekhyun hyung I guess."

"If you don't wanna fucking die you better shut the fuck up. And what anniversary are y'all celebrating? It better not be that stupid one month or two month anniversary.."

"Don't worry, it's one year anniversary,"Jaemin smiled widely.

"Damn, 1 year passed by so fast?"