Chapter 9

It was again a beautiful and bright day.

The sky was clear, the sun was smiling brightly. It was a good day to be out shopping. Baekhyun had a nice time shopping for new clothes at the nearest mall, he desperately needed some new clothes.

After shopping Baekhyun walked home and when he was putting the password in the security device he heard screaming from the inside. Baekhyun tried to hear it closely, it was Jian's screaming. She was screaming loudly as if she was terrorized.

A lot of assumptions went through Baekhyun's mind in just a second. Is there a burglar in the house? Is someone scaring her or something?

And how scary would the person who can scare and make the Jung Jian scream is?

Should I get some lessons from them..?

What the heck are you thinking? Go save Jian!

Baekhyun quickly opened the door and ran to the living room where the scream was coming from and stood in front of the television in his fighting stance,"Drop your weapons!"

"What are you doing?"

Baekhyun heard Jian's completely unamused voice and turned towards her, she and Jaemin were sitting at the couch. Jaemin was really entertained by his sudden action and Jian was unamused as usual.

"You know what? Don't even answer that. Move first. You are blocking Oppa," Jian said and signed him to move with her remote.

Baekhyun frowned and turned around to the television where some weird song was playing.

I wantchu..I wantchu wantchu?

Baekhyun frowned seeing the television screen where six guys were singing about someone's weird obsession with them.

"Byun Baekhyun MOVE!" Jian said again as Baekhyun finally moved and came to sit beside Jaemin and whispered,"What the heck is happening? Why was she shouting? I thought someone was robbing her-"

Jaemin whispered back,"She's always like this when any song of her favorite band ĖXØ comes on."

"Oh my God!"Jian shouted while looking at the tv screen and covering her mouth with her hands.

Baekhyun frowned and turned to Jaemin,"Are they a kpop band or something?"

Jaemin nodded,"Hyung, are you living under a rock? They are the hottest band right now. And Jian is head over heels for them."

"I wouldn't know. I'm more into classical music like..."

"Boomer,"Jaemin whispered, earning a smack from Baekhyun.

As Baekhyun had thought, he had gotten really close with Jaemin in the last few days. Befriending Jaemin wasn't hard and he is mostly at their house anyways. He's either with Minhee or at this house. At one point Baekhyun even started wondering if he even has his own house. But seems like he does cause he goes back home to sleep.

"This is so unlike Jian, I'm kinda shocked.."Baekhyun said.

"I know right?"Jaemin said,"Who would've thought she would know how to fangirl.."

"Oppa!!!"Jian shouted.

Baekhyun quickly turned to the television and saw a guy with white hair and a face chain. And then he turned to Jian who was dying on the couch because of him. She had heart eyes while looking at him and Baekhyun really doesn't understand what's the big deal about him.

"Is he the guy she likes?" Baekhyun asked.

Jaemin nodded,"He's Baëkhyun. She loves him wayyy too much."