Chapter 6

"Is there anything you want to say to me?"

Baekhyun was beyond confused. Ever since Jian came home from school, she came in his room and has been staring at him with a smug smirk on her face. Baekhyun doesn't know why but this is giving him bad feeling. He was already annoyed at her ever since she decided to leave him alone to deal with that girl called Minhee in the morning. That girl talks so much it made his head hurt and it was so obvious that she was trying to get his attention. Baekhyun had to try his level best to try to stay calm and act nice to her. Baekhyun wanted to teach Jian a lesson for leaving him with her like this when she comes home but now what is up with her?

Jian kept smirking making Baekhyun grow more and more confused,"Did anything good happen?"

Jian nodded,"I found the truth about something that I was really curious about."

"Okay cool, now go back to your room cause I still didn't forgive you for what you did in the m.."

Jian kept smirking and said,

"Out of all the cool things you could've been, you turned out to be a God forsaken thief?"

Baekhyun's heart dropped. He didn't want her to ever know this, how does she know that? She is just throwing random assumptions, isn't it? Baekhyun tried to calm himself down and tried to look as normal as possible,"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Try to deny it all you want, I have proof and I know who you are,"Jian said while coming closer and then slowly whispering in his ear,"Mr. Night Rain."

And then she walked back and leaned against the door. Baekhyun's heart was racing and mind was clouding with so many questions and thoughts. How did she know? And what does she mean she has proof? Is she gonna go to police with it? Baekhyun again tried to act as normal as possible. Nothing is impossible for this girl. If she really has a proof then he would have to cut a deal with her and get rid of that proof.

"What proof are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked.

That made Jian burst into laughter.

"Huh?"Baekhyun was confused again. Is she going crazy or something?

Jian came and sat on the corner of the bed,"You should've seen your face. Who knew the mighty Night Rain would get so scared so easily? I wonder if your fan club members know that you are scared so easily.."

"Jung Jian,"He called angrily,"Cut the crap and tell me what proof do you have and where is it?"

"So you can destroy it?"

"Just freaking tell me while I'm still being nice."

Jian again laughed out loud. Baekhyun frowned. She doesn't laugh much, but this laugh is scary. She looks like...a lunatic?

"Are you going crazy or something?" Baekhyun asked.

Jian tried her best to stop laughing but she couldn't, so she said in between her laugh,"There were so many comments about you being so damn smart and intelligent...Oh gosh..how did the smart Night Rain fall for my bait?"

Baekhyun frowned again,"What?"

Jian smirked,"There was no proof, Mr.Night Rain. It was just a wild guess but seeing how you took my bait..looks like my guess is true after all."

WHAT???

Baekhyun was angry at her and more at himself. Why did he fall for this scheme without thinking twice? He knew deep down there was no way this girl could've found any proof. How did he still manage to make a fool out of himself in front of this teenager?