Chapter 21

"Whatcha doing?"

Jian looked away from the tv screen and to Baekhyun who was leaning against the wall of the living room.

"Trying to watch a movie, that recently came out,"Jian said while focusing on the tv screen and trying to find the movie on Netflix.

"Oh, I could use some movie time,"Baekhyun said,"I was getting really bored anyway."

"You're not gonna like it,"Jian said still trying to find her movie.

"Why?"Baekhyun asked while coming and sitting on the couch beside her.

"It's a horror movie. And I heard your record with horror movie isn't that great," Jian said.

Baekhyun's face fell,"What do you mean my record isn't that great?"

"Taehyung Oppa told me that once you and your friends went to a theatre to watch a horror movie and that night you, your friend Taeyong and Lucas had to sleep in the same bed because y'all were scared."

Baekhyun's face turned red,"What no? That isn't even true. Don't listen to Tae's bulls.."

"He even said he has pictures but go off I guess."

"You and Taehyung really need to stop texting each other. Or God knows what he's gonna spill," Baekhyun said sighing,"And I really am not scared of any horror movies or anything. I'm Night Rain for God's sake."

"Hush, grandma will hear you,"Jian said and smiles in victory as she finally found the movie, "Found it!"

But before pressing on the movie she looked at Baekhyun,"Are you gonna watch it? I highly recommend to not. It might be too much for your chicken.."

"Don't say another word. And I'm not a chicken. I'm gonna watch this movie and don't you even pay heed to the rumors about me being scared about any horror movie. Play it. Let's see what they got," Baekhyun was trying to sound confident but anyone in the world could tell he's pretending to be confident even when he knows that he's gonna regret it soon.

"Are you sure? It's gonna be scary. Really."

"I'm sure."

"Really?"

"Yes. Just play it."

Jian shrugged and played it,"Don't regret it later."

"I ain't regret nothing,"Baekhyun said and turned to the screen and screamed loudly seeing a headless woman on the screen and hugged a pillow.

Jian was judging him for getting scared so fast. Baekhyun looked at Jian after calming down a bit,"Why're you looking at me?"

"Chicke.."

"Don't you dare call me a chicken. I was a bit scared because they showed a freaking headless woman as the opening scene. Which movie does that? Such a disappointment, they are giving the plot away already.."Baekhyun kept defending himself nonstop.

"Relax, I was asking if we should order chicken,"Jian giggled, not being able to control herself cause he looks so cute.

"Oh chicken? I guess we can get chicken,"Baekhyun said, trying to play it cool as if he wasn't shouting hysterically two seconds ago.

Jian smirked and opened a delivery app on her phone,"We should also turn the lights off."

"Why? The lights are fine.."

"There's no fun of watching horror movies with lights on. Why? Are you scared."

"No, not at all. I, myself will go and turn the lights off. I am not scared."