Chapter 16

"MINHEE-AHH!!! WHY!!"

Jaemin was bawling his eyes out on the couch of Jian's living room. Baekhyun was sitting by his side trying to comfort him. Jian was sitting on the other couch, reading her textbook, not giving a damn about what was happening to Jaemin. He has a mental breakdown once every month so she was used to it.

"WHY!!"Jaemin cried again and Baekhyun handed him a new tissue to wipe his eyes with. The living room floor was filled with the tissue's Jaemin had used to wipe away his never ending tears for the past hour.

"It's okay, Jaemin-ah.."

The calling bell rang. Baekhyun sighed and got up to get the door. Chenle was here with Daegal.

"Welcome to the melodrama,"Baekhyun said and sighed.

Chenle raised his eyebrows, confused.

Baekhyun didn't reply just signed him to come in. Chenle came in the living room and let Daegal free in the house and gave her a few toys to play with. Daegal was wearing a new head bow, making her more adorable. Baekhyun didn't miss Jian's small smile when she saw Daegal but she soon went back to her text book. Daegal was playing with her toys that Chenle brought.

"What happened to you?"Chenle asked looking at Jaemin who looked like a mess.

"Please don't even ask,"Baekhyun sighed while sitting beside Jaemin and putting his hand on Jaemin's shoulder to try and console him.

"MINHEE IS ANGRY AT ME!!"Jaemin said continued to bawl,"I'm afraid that's why she won't talk to me ever!"

"Why is she angry and when is even your anniversary?"Chenle asked and then looked at Jian,"And why are you studying so intensely? I thought your whole brand was built around the fact that you won't study even though you're brilliant as fuck? What's happening here today?"

Jian looked up and glared at Baekhyun,"I wonder why?" And then went back to studies.

Baekhyun smirked.

Chenle didn't understand any of it. But as he came back to Jaemin's topic. Jaemin was too sad to actually tell Chenle the story to Baekhyun chimed in and explained in short form. Apparently Minhee wanted to hang out with Jaemin today and go to watch a movie with him. But Jaemin had spent all of his money on buying gifts for their one year anniversary that was in seven days and currently was broke. So he said no and that he was going to hang out with Jian today. For the first time in their relationship he refused to do what she said and that's why she's angry and isn't receiving his calls and went away to Seoul to one of her cousins. Now Jaemin is afraid that she won't talk to him ever because she is so angry.

"She's in Seoul you said?"Chenle asked,"That can't be considering the fact that I just saw her at the mall while buying Daegal a few things, holding hands with another guy and going into the movie theater."

Jaemin stopped weeping and looked at him blankly. It looked like he was thinking something in his mind.

"Are you sure it was her?"Baekhyun asked.

Chenle nodded. The room fell in silence.

"Nah,"Jaemin said,"She's in Seoul."

"No, She's in a movie theater in Goyang with another guy,"Chenle said.

"No."

"Yes."

"Must be someone else.."

"No."

"Must be her cousin or her friend..y'all are crazy for thinking about her like that.."

Chenle and Baekhyun couldn't believe how blind he was. What did this Minhee girl do to her?