Chapter 5

"Jung Jian, I swear to God, if you don't wanna die, get out of there fast, it's an emergency!"

The corner of Jian's lip curved up when she heard Baekhyun shout from outside of the washroom door. She just crossed her legs while sitting on the toilet and scrolling through Instagram, intentionally stalling time. She knows Baekhyun is dying to use the washroom but she doesn't care. All she cares about is annoying him to the point that he, himself decides to get out of the house. She has been doing that for the last two weeks that Baekhyun has been staying here, annoying him to the point of insanity. And it's enjoyable. Like putting cucumbers in his food, putting bugs in his room, changing the WiFi password, intentionally talking long in the bathroom in the morning.

It is really fun to hear him scream out of frustration and go crazy but act like everything is okay in front of grandma.

But Baekhyun also wasn't holding back. He was also going everything in his power to annoy her. Like the other day when he 'unintentionally' poured juice over her play station 4. This got Jian livid but thankfully the play station survived. And seeing him act like a good boy in front of grandma makes her annoyed. He puts on such a great act and he is so different when he's with her...it's annoying and scary.

And grandma likes him so much..mostly because he talks all day and she likes talkative people. He also eats deliciously, another reason for him to like her.

"JUNG JIAN!"

Baekhyun shouted again from outside the door. Jian checked the time, it's 7:35 am. She has to get going. As much as she would love to stay here and torture him more, she has to go to school which starts in 25 minutes. She stood up and opened the door, only to reveal a very furious Baekhyun with disheveled morning hair, red face from fury and bending down a bit to control his nature's call. Jian tried her level best to not laugh out loud. This scenery makes her morning better.

Baekhyun threw a glare before pushing her away from the doorframe, getting in the washroom and locking the door.

Jian went to the dining room and sat on the table while her grandma gave her breakfast. Jian doesn't like eating in the morning but her grandma wouldn't let her go out without eating at least something.

While she was eating Baekhyun finally came out of bathroom and sat beside Jian to have breakfast while throwing glares at Jian here and there.

Jian didn't pay any heed to that and got up after finishing her toast and told her grandma,"I'm gonna head out now. See you after school."

And then put her AirPods in, got her backpack and gave a mocking stare at Baekhyun before heading out.

After coming out of her house, she was going through her playlist to see which song to play. That's when she heard an annoying, high pitched voice female voice call her name. Jian tried her best to avoid it by pretending that she didn't hear her scream and quickly tried to walk towards the school. But her luck wasn't on her side as she felt someone run towards her and grab her elbow to stop her. Jian had no other way than turn around and show the fakest of the smiles she could ever show to the person that was now in front of her.

Seo Minhee, her next door neighbor, the school's 'princess' with a fake and nasty personality who bullies people in her free time. Jian doesn't want to have anything to do with her but she can't help at all because she is her 'best friend's' girlfriend. So Jian has to put up a show every time she sees Minhee.

"Oh hey, Minhee,"Jian said.

"Hey, Jian. I was calling you, why didn't you stop?" She asked in her fake sweet voice.

"I was listening to music," Jian lied,"Anyways he is gonna be back in a few days. He has had a long vacation.."

"Let's not talk about him,"Minhee said and shrugged.