Chapter 18

"Man, this sucks!"

Chenle said as Baekhyun brought snacks in his room where Jian and Taehyung who were trying to console him. As soon as Minhee broke the news out to Jaemin, Jaemin came to Jian's house and told her everything. Even though Jian knew something like this was gonna happen and when this happens she wouldn't give a damn and tell him 'I told you so' and return to her studies, like everyone expected her to do so, she gave a tight hug to Jaemin and comforted him for hours. In the mean time Chenle and Taehyung also came to Jian's house when they heard the news about Minhee.

Jaemin was a mess, as everyone might expect. He was crying, he was heartbroken, he was on the verge of losing it.

"How could she do this to me?" Jaemin asked while crying,"I loved her with my all. She was my first love, my first girlfriend, my first everything.."

"Oh TMI,"Chenle said as everyone glared at him he said,"I'm sorry, was tryna light the mood."

"Jaemin-ah, even you knew she wasn't good for you,"Taehyung said.

Baekhyun set the tray of snacks on the table and said,"He's right, Jaemin-ah. It's gonna hurt for the time being but eventually you are gonna forget about her. Who knows maybe ten years from now on you are gonna look back and say that you're glad for the experience."

Jian nodded.

"I doubt that this heartbreak is gonna let me live for that long,"Jaemin said while wiping his tears away.

"Don't say that, Jaemin-ah. This Minhee ain't shit,"Jian said while patting his shoulder,"You're gonna find something way more amazing, loyal girl who loves you."

Baekhyun was amused by the way she was talking. She didn't once roll her eyes, no sarcastic remarks. Damn, who is she?

After hours of crying after Jaemin had kind of calmed down Taehyung said,"Minhee totally did very wrong by hurting our precious Jaemin like that. She has to pay."

"Yes we totally should take revenge,"Chenle said,"We should expose her.."

Baekhyun was about to calm them down but then Jian said,"Guys no, revenge is childish."

Everyone looked at Jian as she continued,"We are not kids anymore, are we? Let's handle this maturely. I think Jaemin moving on and shining in his life is the best revenge there is."

Taehyung clapped, Chenle followed him.

Baekhyun frowned. He doesn't know why he has a super odd feeling about this. Who is this girl? And what did she do to Jian?

"Jian's right, guys. What's the point of revenge? The damage is already done,"Jaemin said,"My dreams are already crushed."

Jaemin was about to enter another crying session, thankfully the doorbell rang before that and Jian excused herself to go and get the door. Baekhyun also excused himself as Taehyung and Chenle were there to comfort him.

"Who are you and what did you do to Jian?"Baekhyun asked jokingly.

Jian shrugged.

"I really thought you were gonna shrug and return to your game when Jaemin showed up at our doorstep."

"What kind of monster do you see me as, Byun? And yes I wanted to do that, but that would make him cry even more and that would be more annoying..so..no."

"You could've just said it's because you care about him as his best friend. Way to ruin a moment," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Jian smirked,"I told you caring is overrated."