Chapter 30

Epilogue

9 years later

"ZHONG CHENLE, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP AND HELP ME OVER HERE!"Jaemin shouted from the living room.

"I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M IN A MEETING OVER HERE. I HAVE A COMPANY TO RUN FOR GOD'S SAKE!"Chenle shouted back from the other side of the living room.

"MEETING MY FOOT, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ARE JUST PLAYING GAMES AND RUNNING FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. SO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HAND ME THE BALLOONS BEFORE JIAN COMES AND THROWS YOU OUTTA THE WINDOW!" Jaemin shouted.

Grandma sighed from the kitchen and shook her head as she lifted the lid of the pot she was cooking in. Warm and delicious fragrance hit her nose immediately,"These children would never change."

The beautiful girl that was with her in the kitchen chuckled,"You are right, grandma. They would never change."

Grandma turned back and smiled at Nara, Jaemin's beautiful wife, who was busy decorating the delicious goodness of a cake she just baked for today's occasion. It looks beautiful and absolutely delicious. Of course it's different when a professional baker bakes something.

"Sometimes I think Jaemin is more childish than Nahyun and all the other kids at his kindergarten,"Nara said and smiled as she was finished decorating the cake.

"You would think Chenle would stop being childish now that he's ceo of such a big company but look at him now. He's definitely fighting over there about something very silly,"Grandma said while turning the stove off as the kimchijjigae was ready.

"Oh, is it ready?"Nara asked and came close to smell it,"Woah, as expected smells delicious."

Grandma smiled,"Now some more cooking is left."

"Yes, grandma, I would help you with the rest. Let me come after showing them the cake!"Nara said and excitedly took her cake to show both Jaemin and Chenle who were in the living room fighting about the balloon arrangements and the placement of the poster they made.

"Guys, the cake is done!"Nara said while holding the cake tray.

"Woah! Nara, it's beautiful!"Chenle said and smiled.

"As expected from my honey,"Jaemin said as he came and flung his arm around her shoulder lovingly in front of Chenle who was still awfully single. Chenle rolled his eyes and went back to blowing balloons.

Nara smiled shyly.

"What flavor is it, honey?"Jaemin asked looking at the cake.

"It's strawberry!"

Jaemin pouted,"Why honey, you know I hate strawberry."

Nara smiled,"I know but Jian told me he likes strawberry a lot. Gotta honor him, right?"

Before Jaemin could answer a tiny voice said,"Daddy..I like stawwberry too!"

Jaemin and Nara quickly looked down and saw their adorable three year old looking at them with dreamy eyes. She was just playing in Jian's room. Now she's waddled her way here.