6. you know i want it too

The studio was quiet today

The studio was quiet today. Just the hum of the board that buzzed lowly in my ears in a dull comfort. I'd been staring at the rings on my fingers while they played the piano for the last hour or so and my brain started to confuse where my fingers ended and the keys began.

I've been trying to lift my mood but it's not working that well. I think it might be too quiet here, I keep thinking I've heard someone come in and I'm bordering on paranoid at this point.

 I think it might be too quiet here, I keep thinking I've heard someone come in and I'm bordering on paranoid at this point

I've been in a shit mood all day. I spent all morning arguing with some piece of shit friend of Grant that wanted their tracks and he didn't take it too well when I told him that they were wiped from the hard drive a week ago.

After the last hour of him screaming at me, I started to scream back and the call ended quickly once that started.

I don't give a fuck if I did work tirelessly on those mixes and masters, they would never see the light of day.

Fuck Grant. Grant...Jesus, She picked a guy named fucking Grant and thought he was going to be anything other than a piece of shit?

His parents knew his fate with a name like that.

It's been a week since he hit Liam on the street and we watched her cuss him out. Did it make my dick hard to watch her punch him and then verbally eviscerate him? Yeah. Yeah, it did.

Did it also take everything in me not to bash his head against that wall until his skull was in fragments on the ground? Yeah. Yeah, it did.

I know better than anyone what a pain in the fucking ass Ashton can be, but I'd kill anyone who spoke to her like that without blinking an eye if she'd let me. She'd never let me though, oh no, miss fucking independent would never let someone handle a problem for her. Her stubborn ass would get herself killed before she'd asked for help.

I'm shocked she put up with that piece of shit, I thought she would have stopped letting men treat her like shit after she left school, but I guess not.

Not that I have much room to talk, I treated her like shit too. Not my proudest moments, but I was just a kid. The image was everything and I had a reputation to uphold, fucking my best friend's little sister was not something I wanted to be known for.