goin'*

harry and niall's college graduation.

"Shh, Shh, Shh, Poppet. You have to be quiet, don't want all those people out there to hear you, do you?" Harry's hand covered my mouth while he pulled me against his chest. It was warm and strong, he wasn't being gentle when he laid my head back on his shoulder and his other hand gripped my waist tightly.

I managed to shake my head while another soft whimper escaped my mouth. "He's right, Ash. Don't want all those people to hear our graduation present...wanna keep you all to ourselves." Niall mumbled while he looked up at me before sucking my hard nipple back into his mouth, which caused me to moan deeply into Harry's hand.

"Shh, Poppet. Be a good girl for me, okay?" Harry's lips moved from my ear to leave sloppy, wet, opened mouth kisses down my neck. His tongue was the only soft thing about him.

He left warm, wet trails down my neck, stopping only to suck on the tender skin. My body arched on instinct and Niall's hand slipped up the back of my thigh to grope my ass cheek tightly, before sliding up my back to untie the last strings holding my bikini top together. His other hand made quick work of flinging it to the other side of the room while Harry flicked his fingers across the nipple Niall had just released.

"Oh fuck..." I couldn't help it, it all felt too good. I felt my stomach flutter and I clenched my thighs together. Niall's tongue flattened against my abused nipple while Harry pinched it and I cried out a whimper. Harry pulled the sheer dress off the rest of my body, leaving me only in bikini bottoms.

Niall's mouth moved down my torso in wet, open mouth kisses, grunting and groaning each time I arched into him. Harry's fingers gripped the back of my head and turned my face to connect my mouth with his. His pink lenses pressed against my face so I reached a hand up to pull them off of him.

"Careful! Careful Poppet... don't hurt the Gucci." He chuckled softly and placed the glasses on the bookshelf to his left. Niall's hand suddenly appeared, holding his own orange-tinted lenses. I looked down to find him smirking up at us so I pulled him up by his chin, while Harry set his glasses aside.

They both looked so good. They graduated college today, so to celebrate the boys threw a classic "white party." Everyone came decked out in their all-white outfits, the Miami heat made our skin glisten. I knew exactly what I was doing when I picked my outfit for tonight, a white bikini with a sheer, one-shoulder dress belted on top. It was hot, and I knew it.