gone.

ashton's college graduation.

Here we are at another graduation

Here we are at another graduation. This ceremony was even longer and more boring, if you can believe it.

My body is enveloped by two strong arms, lifting me up off the ground and spinning me in a circle. "CONGRATULATIONS, POPPET."

I laugh lightly and then I'm a bit confused when I notice the voice belongs to Niall, not Harry.

"What the hell?" That was Harry. He looked at Niall with an almost angry expression.

"Since when do you call her that? No one calls her that but me." Harry was borderline aggressive at this point.

"Why does it matter, baby? It's just a stupid nickname." The blonde bombshell attached to Harry's hip shared her opinion so freely.

"Yea dimples, chill out." I smirked at him before hugging Louis, his girlfriend Staci, and Zayn tightly. Liam bear hugs me for several long minutes as well.

I spent the day much like I did my last graduation, posing for pictures and pretending to be interested in conversation.

Niall was flirty for most of the day, he was also very attentive, fetching me drinks or getting me out of shitty conversations. I thanked him for his sweet behavior with a good ole' fashioned make-out session in his car.

We ended the night at Liam and Zayn's apartment. Malibu Barbie was quite obviously annoyed at Harry's bad attitude, which he had maintained since Niall's nickname incident.

I smiled while I watched them take shots though. It reminded me of my first year at college when we all used to go out and Harry and I would have competitions, but I never won.

 It reminded me of my first year at college when we all used to go out and Harry and I would have competitions, but I never won

There were some random people here tonight too which I assumed were customers of Zayn...he was the best dealer in Miami. He had the best shit and was the most discreet. Louis helped run the business as well and I know Niall used his...skills to help create overhead money. Harry and Liam ran discreet deliveries. Each boy brought a skill.

I leaned forward to the glass coffee table in front of me and snorted the neat line of pretty white powder into my nose. The night went by quickly when I was high like this. Nothing affected me, not even Harry's shitty mood or his bimbo girlfriend. It just went by in a whirl of pretty lights and strong hands under loud music.

Tonight I would celebrate, and tomorrow I would disappear. I wouldn't get sucked into this life. I wasn't kidding when I said they were devils in disguise. It was so easy to fall in and feel like this shit was normal but it wasn't and I was not about to let it get me.

Tomorrow I would get on that plane and I would go far away from all this.

Far away from my boys.

I would live a good life, an honest life.

                    ...

Hey, Hi, Hello

WELL HERE IT IS.

I warned you. I really did. I'm so excited for this story, I hope you are too.

These first three parts are a little glimpse back at how things used to be so that you have some context when we get into our " current" story line!

Thanks for being here, love you- Mo💖