11. best friend, baby

I woke up Thursday morning sweating

I woke up Thursday morning sweating. There was an arm up around my neck and a body covering half of my own.

Her leg was hitched up and resting across my hips, my favorite tits were bare and pressed against my torso, and I was pretty certain that there was drool pooling on my collar bone.

I stared up at the ceiling of her apartment and took a minute to collect my thoughts.

We'd been in this position before, both literally and figuratively, but something felt off about it this time. It was probably the fact that this time I was keeping something from her and in the past she pretty much knew exactly what was going on with the side business.

Now that side of my life weighed down on me, I wasn't used to feeling guilty and I was certainly not a fan. I knew she couldn't find out, none of us wanted her to leave again, but I also wasn't sure how I was supposed to manage both of these things.

What the fuck am I talking about!? Managing what! We're just fucking, Jesus Christ. I don't have to tell her, we don't owe each other anything like that.

If I don't pry into her life, she doesn't need to pry into mine. Not that she's tried, but just in case she does try in the future if things move forw-

Nothing is moving forward. Nothing ever moves forward with her. We don't do that. We fuck each other and that's all and we don't fucking talk about anything else, it doesn't exist.

Kinda, sorta, friends who fuck a lot. That's it. That's what the mutual agreement had always been.

I needed to shake the guilt. We weren't telling her, not even for me but for Liam. He just got her back. We just got her back, I wouldn't risk losing her again.

I felt her stir on top of me and realized that my fingers had been mindlessly twirling her soft brunette hair while I was lost in thought. I quickly released them and let my hand go limp against the bed, closed my eyes, and pretended to be asleep.

She woke slowly, stretching against my body in a way that made me instantly hard. She was only wearing her purple thong and her skin was so warm against mine. After her initial stretch to wake up she nuzzled back into my chest and muttered "Oh shit" as she giggled and wiped her drool off my skin.

I refused to smile, keeping up the charade as the sleep left her eyes. She gently unstuck her skin from mine and scooted to the side a bit, she was probably hot too. She laid on her bent arm, my arm was completely numb under her body but I didn't mind too much.

Her fingertips started to trace the ink of the tattoos she was still getting acquainted with, my skin flushed with goosebumps and I knew it was going to give me away. I could feel her eyes on my face, she was just staring at me as we laid there.

"Sleepy, Dimples? Did I wear you out last night?"

The memory of the night before flashed through my mind, her delectable ass in the palms of my hands as she rode me. I could still hear her breathy pants and sexy yelps as I spanked her. She clenched so tight around me it made my eyes roll back into my head.