Chapter 1: Born

Planet Earth, a place where Humans and Anthros share together. The coexistence was peaceful and happy. However, some humans don't trust furries since they think they are unpredictable, scary looking, and can attack when they let their guard down. So they attack and kill furries in cold blood. which had to be brought to attention immediately. The peaceful humans and the beastman worked together to make severe laws to keep the coexistence from breaking apart.

One of the laws says that any human that kills or assaults a furry by a hateful reason will be banned from Earth. Or any furry that attacks an innocent human will be executed. After the coexistence laws were put out, the humans and beastman were perfectly friends while the humans that hated furries were banned and left on Mars.

After years have passed. Humans on Mars started a new life and made a military base to make them strong and have pride to have revenge after their lives are ruined by being banned from Earth. So they made their military bigger, made powerful weapons, made their hate on the furries and the Earth humans boil. They called themselves The Settlement Defense Front or SDF for short. As Earth noticed about The SDF, They also made a military for humans and Furries to join together for their friendship. They called themselves The United Nations Space Alliance or the UNSA.
-----------------------

The Settlement Defense front. Or SDF (evil humans )
---------------------

The United Nations Space Alliance. Or UNSA (Peaceful Humans and Furs)
-----------------------
They fought each other for years until the SDF went quiet. Until the year of 2000, Admiral Salen Kotch, the leader of the SDF. Decided to start the war and planned an invasion In Russia.

Somewhere in the deep snowy valley in Russia was a hidden UNSA base there. Humans and Furries try to stay warm and survive in the dangerous blizzard.

Natalya Storm-bear is the head general of the base and has great pride and pure hatred for The SDF since she lost a few of her close friends to them. She headed to the barracks and noticed her close human friend Sargent Maria working on her husband's tank and she wasn't supposed to since she is nine months pregnant.
———————

Maria Shepherd————————

Maria Shepherd
————————

Maria Shepherd————————