Chapter 18: Rough times (sexual content🍋🍋)

I had a dream that I was on Earth as the age 19. I see perfect peace and no violence at all. A human being friends with an anthro with no fear, no wars, no SDF, no pain. I heard my mother Audrey calling me but I couldn't find her. Then I saw Loona in front of me. She was dropping tears for some reason. Something was wrong when I noticed my dream shifted to a nightmare. Seeing Anthros getting shot down by SDF humans. Then the land started to stretch into a high cliff and Loona was still at the edge.

"No.... No!No!No!No!No!No!" I shouted as I was running up the cliff! Loona then jumps but I grabbed her hand but, I was pulled down with her. We both fall to our death.

I woke up sweaty and felt my face compressed in Juliette's breasts and can't get out for cold fresh air since she has a tight grip on my head into her breasts. I was able to breathe but it was hot and sweaty and I can't see a thing. I started softly scratching her ear. She finally woke up and finnaly let's go of me. I gasped for fresh air.

"Good morning sweetie." She said.

"Uhh... good morning." I said.

Later...

I payed Juliete every coin I have which I'm broke now and as I walked out and try to see while my eyes adjust to the bright daylight. Stunk and Zel were waiting for me all night. They were asleep on the wall. I woke them up with my voice

"Guys!" I shouted.

They woke up quickly and try to stand up.

"Uhh.. what time is it?" Zel asked while he was yawning.

"Its not even 8 yet. I said.

"We were waiting for you to come out man." Stunk said with a stern look.

"Sorry I was enjoying a good night with a Wolf that I actually like." I said.

"Buddy she is only a professional, she doesn't felt the same way as you are. She was only in it for your money man." Stunk said.

"Yeah like they want fun but not a relationship. Just letting you know." Zel said.

"Yeah but its not true."

"Oh no? Take a look." Stunk said.

I looked and saw Juliette pull another human in the business. I felt heart broken, since it was someone that I want to be with in an actual relationship.

"Don't let it break your heart Stan. Besides it will better if you have fun with many different sexy women than just being with one for the rest of your life." Stunk said.

I wasn't even sure he was right on that since I don't like using women for fun. I just want to be with someone to share my love with but since I'm trapped on this planet forever, I have to get use to it.

     Later during the day, we accepted a quest to deliver some supplies to another village that is four hours away east from the village were at. If we be able to succeed, we get thirty thousand gold coins.

Zel and I carried some of the supplies in the wagon while Stunk checks on the wheels. After we loaded up, Stunk controls the horses and I was in the wagon on lookout. During the trip, it was close to sunset and Zel took over look out for the hour. I was relaxing and thinking about the team. I did regret of leaving without saying goodbye but it was my decision.

"We're here!!!" Stunk shouted.

       He stopped the wagon and we climbed out and unloaded the supplies as soon as possible for a Fox shopkeeper that.

"Thank you very much you three." The sexy shopkeeper said.

"No problem my lady." I said.

She gave me a sack of thirty thousand gold coins and all three us a kiss before leaving. Later on we noticed that it was getting dark already and the inn has no vacancies. We layed out the map to see the safest way back to the village.