Chapter 12: Mr. Jared

I was sedated in a deep sleep while doctors and nurses put me in a brain scanner to scan my brain for abnormalities. They noticed my brain is normal and healthy with no mental problem except PTSD that I have. James and Fox waited in the waiting room. Fox was reading magazines but he was really worried about me.

"Dad, will Stan be alright?" Fox asked.
"He will be fine, he just needed some tests since he could have Post traumatic stress disorder."

Fox feels afraid but he hopes that Stan will be alright.

In an empty room... A doctor puts a helmet on my head and looks through my memories from a monitor. He scans and searches through on the monitor to see what causes me to trigger.
"Hmm let's see here." He looked deeper and saw the memory of my mother getting shot in the head from my own eyes.

"Oh Jesus." He looks deeper and then he sees me getting unstable in the bed. I woke up from my PTSD trigger and nurses and other doctors try to pin me down while they try to sedate me.
"Hmm... that must be the root of his post traumatic stress disorder."
The doctor brought James and Fox into the patent room and I was resting in the bed.

"So Mr. McCloud, your human son is positive for mild Post traumatic stress disorder. The root of it is the death of his mother."

James was very upset about the news about my condition.

"What should I do?" James asked.

"When he wakes up from the sedation medicine, take him home and make sure he takes these pills once a day and he will be alright. The medicine will control his PTSD but it won't cure him so it will be a repeated prescription for him to take until he finds a way to cure himself."
James carried me home while I was asleep. James starts the car and drives but he tries not to cry and Fox stays close to me since he has the responsibility of protecting me since I was his little brother.
Three days later...
Fox and I were just playing around at the golf course of hide and seek until we saw an adult white wolf named Mr.Jared swinging his golf club back and forth trying to hit the ball while he's making a hole.
-------------

--------------"Are you digging for something sir?" I asked

--------------
"Are you digging for something sir?" I asked.
"What?! No, I'm trying to golf here! Go on, beat it!"
He kept going and broke his golf club in frustration.
"Would you like to try this one?" Fox asked while offering him a 9 iron.
Mr. Jared got frustrated and shouted, "I thought I told you to beat it!"
He snatched the club and unexpectedly hit the ball into the green and made it into the hole.
"Finally!" Mr. Jared shouted.

Mr. Jared had an idea and asked, "Hmm... How about you two be my caddies?" I'll give you some chocolate candy bars."
Fox and I talked about it quietly and I said, "sure we can help you."
"Good." Said Mr Jared.
He threw his golf bag at Fox.
"OOF!!" Fox shouted.
We got on the golf cart and Mr. Jared drove us to the next golf course. He puts the ball on the tee and tries to focus while I was chewing on some bubble gum which kinda annoys him.
I made some loud gum chews which made Mr. Jared get frustrated and came at me and shouted, "Stop that noise!" and went back to the ball to continue.
"I'm sorry." I said.
Then, Fox accidentally sneezes very loudly that Mr. Jared missed and fell backwards in the lake.

Later...

I set up the tee and the ball for him. Mr. Jared was about to swing but the ball fell off the tee. I came and put the ball back on the tee. He tried again but it fell down again. He got a little frustrated until I put the ball back on the tee once more.
He swings but stops in time when the ball falls off the tee.
Mr. Jared but bites on his golf club and shouted, "OHHH.... TEE UP THAT BALL!!!!"
I had an idea. I pulled the gum out of my mouth and put it on the ball to keep it on the tee.
Me. Jared swings and hits the ball very far.
"What a shot!!" He shouted.
But then the gum stretches and yanks the ball back and hits Mr. Jared in the eye.
"Owww! Fuck!"
"I'm really sorry," I said.
Mr Jared growls in frustration and says, "I hate children."
He came to us and shouted, "I'll give you two one more chance! Stop clowning around or you're fired!"

Later...

Mr. Jared set the ball down and said, "This is my last ball. Keep your eye on it."
The ball went far as he hit it hard. The ball landed on top of the water fountain floating on top of the water.
Mr. Jared climbed up the tree and tried to reach the ball.
"Higher!" He shouted.
I turned the valve to increase the water pressure a little. The water went up a little but it wasn't high enough for Mr. Jared to hit it.
"Higher! Higher!"
Then, I accidentally turned the valve so much that it launched Mr. Jared in the air. He was floating on top and shouted, "Turn it down!!"
I turned the valve back and Mr. Jared fell into the fountain. The ball bounced onto his head and onto my hand.
Mr. Jared snatched it from my hand and shouted, "GIMMIE THAT DAMN BALL! YOU'RE FIRED!!"
"But you promised us chocolate bars!" I shouted.
He came back and shouted, "I lied! You brats don't deserve anything!!!!"
Fox and I were upset until we had a revenge plan on him.
Later on, Mr. Jared hit the ball on the next course. The ball landed on the fairway. As Mr. Jared walked to the ball. I ran and grabbed it from the ground.
"HEY!!!! GET BACK WITH MY BALL BRAT!!!"
Fox shouted, "Stan over here!!"

I went through the bush and ran as far as possible. Then, Mr. Jared tripped and fell into the mud. Fox and I laughed out loud as we ran to another golf course.
Mr. Jared chased after us through the country club. We ran through the tennis courts, through the cafe porch. Everyone was confused when they saw us being chased. I was getting tired a little and slowed down a little and Fox pulled me into the arcade room to hide. Mr. Jared came in and looked around room to room to find us. We quietly try to hide behind an arcade machine.
He came into the arcade room and quietly walked around. I hear the floor creaking close. Fox sweats in fear as he was coming closer. Unexpectedly the creaks fade away mean that he left the room.
"We better get out of here." I said.
"Agreed." Fox replied
We quietly left the arcade room to the front doors. We walked outside then Mr. Jared jumped out of the bushes and tackled me to the grass. He shook me very hard and shouts, "Give me back my ball you human brat!!" Fox jumped on him and threw punches at him as much as he could but got knocked onto the grass. Then James unexpectedly came and grabbed Mr. Jared off of me and beat the shit out of him.
"You dare hurt my boys?!" James asked in a loud angry tone. Mr. Jared pushed James away and shouted, "Your kids stole my ball from Me!"
I shouted, "He used us as caddies and he promised us candy bars!"
"Enough! Stan gave him back his golf ball right now!" James shouted.
I pulled it out of my pocket and I threw it at Mr. Jared in the face.

"STAN! That crossed the line! You two go in the car right now!" Fox and I went in the backseats and waited for James and Mr. Jared to stop yelling at each other.
Later. Fox and I yelled all the way back home and in the living room. We got grounded for 2 days but it wasn't our fault. We got used and James just told us just to walk away before making things worse next time.

As for Mr. Jared. Well he just became our worst neighbor down the street.