Chapter 24: Earth

I was doing some training with Brock in the training room while set course to Earth with the Retribution. During a training simulation. I try to control my gamerknight powers but I'm not used to them yet since sometimes my armor doesn't fully appear and my sword gives me a hard time to grip it.

"Buddy, just try to control it. Don't fear it." He said.

A target popped out and I tried swinging my sword properly at it. I sliced in half like butter.

"Good, good but trust your grip."

Brock corrected my grip for me and we continued combat training.

Meanwhile...

Krystal and Emma are sitting in the dining room laughing and gossiping about Brock and Stan while drinking some tea.

"So Krystal, what's caused you to like a cute human like Stan?" Emma asked.

"Well, I sense him that he has a heart of gold to everyone. And well he's cute and he saved my life." Krystal explained.

"Well he's only 19 you know." Says Emma

"Yeah well I'm 21 years old, only two years older than Stan. What caused you to like Brock?"

"I first meant Brock at highschool as freshman at Zon. We just clicked, besides I like nerds and Brock is a nerd of building stuff." Emma explains.

"Well I consider Stan as a cute nerd since he likes to draw and play videogames all the time." Krystal said.

"I see, are you and Stan going to do it?"

"Well I'm not sure, Stan is easy to do an sexual intercourse with but he never asked me to do it."

"Well you should do it once, it's amazing."

"Only when our relationship deepens."

" I see, well you should later. But taking it slow is a good idea too."

"Ok ."Krystal answers

Meanwhile...

Elizabeth studied on my gamerknight armor and tries to add some upgrades and repairs it since it was old and damaged when it was found.

"So Stan I noticed that this armor is really old but no worries I'm going to fix it up for you since you were having trouble with it."

"Thanks." I said as I took the armor off and gave it to her.

While Elizabeth was working on it, I went to get a drink from the kitchen and noticed my PTSD is acting up again.

"Uhh!" I grunted as I felt his head hurting and hearing gunshots.

I hurried and tries to find his pills in my room. I panicked and can't find them in my bag and the drawer.

"Pills pills!"

I felt my PTSD getting high and unstable that I fell on the floor.

Krystal noticed something wrong and shouted, "shit! Stan!"

"Whats wrong?!" Emma shouted.

"It's Stan's PTSD. I accidentally left his medicine in my purse!" Krystal shouted as she grabbed a filled syringe of medicine from the plastic case.

"I'll get Gwen!" Emma shouted as she went to the infrimary."

Krystal ran to their room and Grabs on to me and tries to control my PTSD with her telepathic powers.

I started to become stable by her telepathic and My lllusions started to go away and then felt a point on my arm of my medication being injected into me. I started to calm down and Krystal layed me on the bed while I tried to stabilize myself.