Chapter 25: The moon Titan

We ran out of the restaurant and SDF soldiers started coming down from dropships and started firing at innocent beasts and humans. I summoned my armor and sword and shieldex them from getting shot. Brock pulled out his assault rifle and first blood by killing a few SDF.
      We started killing the enemy away in town square, then saw a few spaceships coming at us.

"I'll take care of the ships." I said as I flew in the sky and started slicing down ship in half and make them crash.

While on the ground. Krystal and the resistance killed every enemy soldier attacking and then Krystal saw a human child being grabbed by an SDF soldier. Without hesitation, She pulled her staff and hit the soldier in the head and shot him in the head. She picked up the child and followed the resistance to escort the civilians to safety.

I kept taking down the ships and saw someone flying at him which isn't a ship. It was another knight but in red color. I blocked it's sword attack.

"Quit interfering my invasion!!!" The red Knight shouted.

"Who are you asshole?" I asked

"Watch it kid. I'm not a person you should mess with." He said, has he opened his helmet.

My eyes widen is when I noticed it was Salen Kotch under the red armor.

"You! I shouted."

"Long time no see, you must be the kid that got away from killing a couple of my soldiers." Salen said.

"You killed my mother, you heartless piece of shit!" I shouted.

"She wasn't your mother kid, she is nothing but a gross mutated animal monster." Salen said with an evil smirk.

I opened my helmet and shouted, "Furries and Beastman aren't monsters! You and your army are!!"

Salen gave me a disgust look and closed his helmet and said, "Fine, defend these disgusting animal mutants and suffer the consequence."

He came at me with his red laser sword and clashed it with mine that caused a huge Sonic wave into Lubbock. We sword fight into the sky and threw punches to each other. I grabbed him, and punched him a couple times while I bashed him through a skyscraper.

He broke free and crashed me into the pavement and punched me as well in the head. I headbutted him and threw him into a restaurant window. I PTSD started to erupt that I want to kill him for Audrey's death. Salen got up easily and we clashed swords again. I sword fought with pure anger and kicked him a few times. Salen left hooked me and dodged my attack. I ducked down from his swing and uppercut him.

Meanwhile....

Brock fired some soldiers down and saw a sniper ahead.

"Sniper get down. He shouted.

Emma waited for the exact moment. She fired and bullet holes the sniper with a quick finger trigger.

"Hes down!" Emma shouted.

The team advanced and noticed the SDF is retreating when the UNSA soldiers came in and help push them away.

"Finnaly they arrive." Elizabeth said.

Salen and I kept fighting but unfortunately he's has the upper hand since he's 45 years old and taller while Im 19 and a little shorter than he is.

I fell on my back and was about to get up but unfortunately Salen slammed his foot on my chest.

"Stay down! You are weak to continue kid." He said with laughter.

I struggle with anger, even my PTSD boost won't even defeat him.