Chapter 19: Sauria part 1

Its been two weeks of no mission for us to do. We been struggling financially since General Pepper didn't tell us our next mission for a while. A few days later Falco decided to leave the team for a while. It's been hard for us but Fox didn't want to give up. I went to get a job at a convenient store to help out. I only did it for a few weeks and decided to quit since sleep is killing me. Then, the next morning. General Pepper was finnaly on the line and has a new mission for us at a planet called Sauria.
        Somewhere at the planet, there was a blue vixen fox named Krystal. After the death of her tribe and parents, she started a new life at planet Sauria and looks for answers of what happened to her family.

---------

(I don't own this image

(I don't own this image. credit to the owner)

She took a ride on a pterodactyl to aboard on the flying ship. Just then, lighting struck and she accidentally dropped her staff. She jumped on the ship and looked around and sees an innocent small pterodactyl in the cage.

"Hello adventurer we need your help. There is an important key inside the ship. Please save this planet." Says the pterodactyl. Krystal nodded and opens the cage to free the pterodactyl before heading inside the ship. While she sneak down the steps, she sees a golden key on the navigation table. She grabbed it and ran outside to the deck. Just then, a huge green lizard named General Scales appears from the other side.

   "Who dares aboarding my ship?!" He shouted.

     "I don't want to fight here. I wanted to find the signal of distress!" Krystal shouted.

    "The whole planet is in destress!" He shouted as he was laughing."

    He grabs Krystal by the neck and she tries to fight back.

"YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?! YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?! YOU WILL PAY!!" General Scales shouted.

He threw Krystal off the ship and fortunately the pterodactyl caught her in time. She laughed and flew away to a place called The Krazoa Palace.
     As the pterodactyl lands, Krystal got off and looked around to find a way inside. Krystal found the front doors and used to key to get inside. There were a few landwalkers hurt and exhausted. She helped one of them and asked, "are you okay? I'm here to help you. The triceratops explained in a different language but Krystal can understand him perfectly.
There was a portal ahead for her to go find a Kraoza spirit. As she took the portal, she teleported to a room with a spirit waiting for her to arrive. The sprit have her a test called the test of observation. A test that the spirit hides in a jar and Krystal has to pay attention to make sure she chooses the right one with the spirit in it. The Krazoa spirit went inside a jar and all the jars moved around randomly. As the stopped Krystal chooses the right one and the spirit came out. She did it right the second and third time in the row that the Krazoa spirit went inside her. She arrived back to the main room and went down a hall to a wall with a face statue. She started trying to releasing the spirit to the face statue but there was someone watching her. The spirit went into the wall and the face fire a beam from its mouth. Then, Krystal turned around and said, it's you.... AHHHHH! She got pushed into the beam and flew inside a purple Crystal. The crystal went up to the top of the temple and stayed there. Krystal looked and can't move at all. And tries to break free but couldn't. She was trapped.