Chapter 7: Loona

Two years later. After school, Fox and I went to hang out at a cafe where our friends are at. "Sup guys." Falco says. "Sup Falco"I replied. I sat down and we ate together while we had fun in our conversation. Then, I brought my books out and studied. Sometimes I study after school since I do want to get better but Fox wants me to hang and relax after school. "Come on Stan, school is over for the day. Why study now?" "I just want to make sure I learn this so my grades won't slip."
Then, Katt said, "come on Fox, studying is very important since you are not doing so well in English." Fox dropped his jaw and said, " I am doing fine in English, I just need to get better at grammar."
While Fox and Katt argue, I saw a Wolf girl sitting by herself at a corner table. She looks very beautiful and she's kinda gothic. I might've had my unexpected crush when I'm only seven years old.
—————————-

(Imagine Loona as a little younger as 9 years old since I can't find the right picture of young Loona) (I don't own this credit to the owner)————————-"Hey little bro, what are you looking at?" Fox asked

————————-
"Hey little bro, what are you looking at?" Fox asked.
"Oh, um nothing at all."
"That doesn't sound like anything." Falco replied.
"I'm fine really." I said.
We continued hanging out and then our food came and we started eating. Fox says, "Stan come on, put the books away before your food gets cold." I put away my books and started eating.
I looked at the Wolf I liked but I noticed she was gone. I lost my smile and finished eating. Fox and I walked home and still think about her since I can't get her out of my head. "Stan, you've been kinda quiet, something on your mind?" I didn't know what to say to him since he doesn't understand what love is yet. Everytime we encounter a girl, Fox thinks they are gross but what's confusing is that he doesn't say it to Katt for some reason. "It's nothing Fox, I'm always quiet since I'm just trying to adjust to living here because I feel like I'm the only human here." Fox was surprised by what I said but he understands. "Little Bro, I will always be here for you. I understand your fear of vulnerability and I will protect and our friends will do the same. Do you understand?"
"I understand Fox." I answer. He smiled and gave me a light noogie. I smiled and laughed while I tried to tell him to stop. We made it back home and James was relaxing in the living room watching TV.
"Hey boys, how was your day?" He asked.
"Hi Dad, our day was great, we just hung out with our friends today after school." I replied.
"That's great. Oh hey um Stan. I got a call from your teacher that you have trouble seeing. So I made an appointment for you to get some glasses."
"Yeah, I been having trouble seeing things far today"
"Ok well after school Tomorrow, Ill go take you there."
The next day... We took a spelling test in our class today and luckily I have the habit of studying since it's really easy. I saw Fox struggling with their test already but that's what happens when someone doesn't study. After the test was over I passed in great colors. During lunch, I sat down and started eating with my friends. Then I heard the usual students talking about me since I'm the only human in this school.
"It's unusual to see a human since there are hardly any of them on this planet."
"Yeah I know right, I did hear some rumors that he freaks out when a furry touches him."
"That's how humans are. They're afraid of differences. wonder why they attack."
It kinda upset me a little what they said but I just ignored it.
Fox said, "Don't listen to them Stan, they will understand."
I looked down and wished not to make it true. They are right, my kind do attack others when they are feared.
Then, unexpectedly the girl I had a crush on was not far from our table and looked at me when I'm not looking.
"That human is kinda cute..." She said
After school, James picked us up and drove us to the eye doctor. We walked inside and Fox and I sat down at the waiting room while James checked me in for the appointment. Then the doctor came out and said, "Stanton Keene!" I followed the doctor to the exam room. "Hi Stan, I'm doctor Klim, and I find it interesting since you're my first human patient." She laughs. The doctor is a Tiger breed and she really knows how eyes work. I sat down on the chair and brought the chart out and sets up a Machine with goggles hanging. "Look through the goggles and reads the letters in row 9 with your left eye." I read out the letter barley then she changes the lens and I started to see clearly. She adjusted the lenses again until I was satisfied. "Looks like number 6 is for your left eye. Now let's repeat the process on the right eye" We started the process over and the result was 6 as well for my right eye. We walked out and I chose what frames I wanted. I looked around for the perfect frames until. I saw the ones with black frames and square aligned. I picked them and they were perfect for my personality, even Fox agrees.

After I picked my frames. Dr. Klim took me back to the exam room to examine my eyes more closely. She turned on a bright light and looked into my eyes. I tried to keep them open while the light was on my eye. Then, she wrote the results down and came back with some eye drops. "Okay Stan I'm going to dilate your eyes and it might sting." She tilted my head back and made a few drops on my eyes. I grunted a little but she helped me keep my eyes open. "I know, I know it stings but you're doing great. Then my eyes have trouble staying open because of the brightness outside.
"Your eyes will temporarily be sensitive so put these shades on. I put them on and she escorted me to James since I have trouble seeing by the light. "Thank you very much Doctor." "Oh you're welcome." She gave James my new pair of glasses and then James paid her and carried me to the car.
When we got home. James took me to the bedroom and laid me on the top bunk. I fell asleep with the medication in my eyes. "Get some rest son."
It was a Saturday morning and James drove us to the country club since he had interest in golf during his day off from patrolling space. James took us to the kid zone. Well we couldn't blame him since golf is his thing. "I can't believe he just dropped us off in the kid zone again, don't he even know we're too old being in here Fox?"
"Yeah but he thinks it's for all youth. But there is an arcade and bowling is over there. We just need to get out of the playground area for the ones that are younger than us."
Just then, Fox played in the bowling alley while I played in the arcade. I mostly enjoy playing retro arcade games like Pac-Man, Galaga, or Sky Kid.
After a while, the Wolf girl that I have a crush on came to the country club as well with her father. "Come on dad, can I stay home today while you golf?"
"Come on Loona, there are a lot of things to do here. Come on, have fun." Loona decided and went inside. She looked around and went to the kid zone and just text on her phone while sitting in a corner.
Meanwhile...
I went to the lounge area and lay down on the couch for a while and took a nap for a bit. Loona then played in the arcade but everyone that saw her just walked away from her since she was a wolf. She gets a little frustrated but ignores it since she's fine being by herself. She then decided to go to the lounge area as well and saw me asleep.
"How many times do we always keep running into each other?" She woke me up by accident and I was surprised the girl I have a crush on was just in front of me. I don't know what to say to her since I'm nervous. "What's wrong human, can't you talk?" she asked.
"Oh nothing sorry, I'm Stan."
"You're not running away from me?"
"Of course not. Why would I do that?"
Loona was surprised that I didn't run from her just because she's a wolf. She sat next to me on the couch and she was nervous as well. "I'm Loona by the way."
"Nice to meet you." It was awkward but we started talking for a couple of hours and played some arcade games together. The bond between us started to become solid. Then, we sat down and I accidentally touched her hand. She jumped with surprise and I moved my hand away quickly. We both blushed and Loona asked, "Did you do that by accident?" I didn't know how to answer since it was a tough question to answer. She scooted close to pressure me to answer. "Did you do it on purpose? You better not lie to me." She looked closely at my eyes to see if I could answer. Then, I answered, ok ok, I did it on purpose. Loona was shocked and blushing even more than before. We remained silent but she held my hand.
Later on... James was finally done golfing for the day and we went home. Fox asked, "Hey Stan who was that Wolf girl that you were holding hands with?" I jumped by surprise when James heard it. "What?! Stan were you holding hands with a girl?!" James asked while laughing.
I said, "Well yes."
Fox says, "Bro come on. What's wrong with you?
Don't you know girls are gross and has cooties?"
"Yeah so?! Why does that even matter?! I don't care if I have cooties since I like her!"
I covered my mouth since the word like slipped out. Fox drops his jaw and wants to throw up.
James laughed and said, "Whoa! Looks like you liking girls is a little too early for your age. You're only seven years old Stan. I'll allow it but you better be a gentleman, understand?"
"Yes sir." I replied.
Fox said, "Oh my God, my little brother is poisoned by a girl."
We went home and I studied all night since school starts tomorrow. I can't even focus since my insecurity is acting up and thinking about Loona but I'm trying to take it slow.