Chapter 20: Sauria part 2

The next morning, Tricky and I headed to Cape Claw, a beautiful beach with ruins around. We started looking for the second spellstone until a huge dinosaur asked us for help.

"Excuse me my human friend. I heard you are looking for a spellstone."

"Yes you know where it is?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll tell but first, I need you to find four of my gold bars in this beach. If you find all four of them, I will tell you where to start."

"Ok." I said.

Tricky started looking around and digging through the sand to find some gold bars. Then, I heard someone barley sobbing from a distance. I looked around and can't find who. Tricky found one from the dirt. Tricky kept digging and digging around the beach and found all four gold bars. I gave them back to the dinosaur and he opened a gate to the ruins.

"Start there and go inside but be warned you must be fast and strong from this point." The dinosaur said.

We walked through the opened gate and went in a room and it closed us in.

"What the hell?!" I shouted as I banged on the door. Then, 4 stones moved and posionous gas leaked from the vents. I started coughing and started moving the stones back above the vents as fast as I can. I started coughing badly as the gas was getting worse in the room. I finnaly pushed the last stone to the last open vent. The gas vanished and I wheeze and gasped for fresh air. Just then something opened outside. We walked back to the beach and noticed a cave opened. A clould runner walked out and Tricky freaked and went behind me.

" A cloudrunnner! Shoo! My dad told me all about you!" Tricky shouted.

"Tricky what's with you?" I asked.

"It's alright human. His father is always fear of us." Said the Queen Cloudrunnner.

"Oh." I said.

"I need your help, the Cloudrunnner fortress is under attack by General Scales. I'm the gatekeeper and I need you to save my fortress."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him ma'am." I said.

"Sorry Stan, I can't trust them." Tricky said.

"Ok you can stay here until I get back." I said.

  Later on, I got in my arwing and headed to outer space to head to the Cloudrunnner fortress. I flew through space and headed to the next broken peace of land called Cloudrunnner fortress. I landed and climbed out. The castle was beautiful but I noticed it was overrunned by Sharpclaw. I walked inside into the courtyard and seen General Scales choking the Queen Cloudrunnner.

"Hey Stop!" I shouted.

General Scales turned his and looked at me. He threw the Queen down and said, "Well, well, so your the human that was giving my men trouble." I pulled my staff out and was about to fight him until a floating weapon device electricuted me and stunned me. I tried to get up but he put his foot on my back really hard.

"Stay down human. You are done for." General Scales said.

Later... I woke up in a cell and noticed my staff is missing.

"Shit!" I shouted.

I looked around to find a way out of the cell and noticed a loose stone to the wall and pushed it out and got out of the cell into the hallway. A small dinosaur was calling me.

"Hey human, let me out and I'll help you."

I pulled a lever and freed him.

"Thank you human, meet me up to the surface after you try to get your staff back." The dinosaur said as it leaves."