Chapter 17: Planet Potus (sexual content🍋🍋)

1 month later... The laylat system was pretty peaceful to the point StarFox was hardly asked but General Pepper always has stuff for do like making deliveries to different planets or bounty hunting criminals. As for me, I been changing and been more part of the team since there is nothing else for me to go after Loona died. I been still thinking about her that I still have trouble trying to date someone else.

       Like my heart just won't fall for anyone else since I still love Loona even when she's not around. Fox always tries to take me to strip clubs to help me get over her. I meant a couple of beautiful Anthros that I kinda like but not enough as I fell for Loona.
The first girl was a wolf name Emily. She was beautiful and very fit. She has black and white fur and we'll her breasts was huge as balloons.

-------

Emily
---------

We done it once together but she was a stripper that I can't start a relationship with her anyway but she did say she will look out for me.
The second girl was something but I was pretty pissed at Fox when he took me to the strip club and I got into a private room with a Hyena named Elza.
-----------

Elza
------------

       She was something but the problem was she was a trap. Like Female Hyenas are futanaris and I didn't enjoy it at all when I had to bite the bullet to not hurt her feelings. It wasn't worth it after getting a hemroid which hurts really bad that I had to smack Fox upside the head of bringing me to a trap.
       Later on today, I was working on my arwing's booster by trying to replace a gasket for it. I was having trouble since I'm still training on mechanical engineering but I ask Peppy for help. He helped me out by helping me loosen some tight bolts on the booster that's holding the worn out gasket. Then I slid the gasket out and slided a new one back in the booster. After I was done, I went to grab a bite from the fridge. I sat down and drank a bottle of coke and eating a tuna sandwich. Falco passed by and won't stop messing with me after the trap incident last week at the strip club.

"Hey Stan did you handle that size?" Falco asked while he was laughing.

"Shut up Falco! I did not enjoy it at all and besides I got trapped!" I shouted.

"Geez Stan calm down, I was kidding." Falco said.

I took a deep breath and went to relax in my room after I finished snacking. I played some games on my switch for a while. I was bored and still think about Loona and thought of many ways that I should've saved her like calling her earlier and could've told her that I was going in enemy territory. Or, visited a day earlier to know that I was still alive. But I made a mistake that I should've told her and had a better grip on my hand.
I'm tired of screwing up to the point that I got someone killed. Like my mother, I was weak to save her from being shot. And Loona, I didn't warn her and I could've contact her earlier. I layed on my bed for a while regreting and feel weak. A human being like me, being friends with animals that are shaped like humans but different. I kinda feel bad of being a human because I'm part of a kind that fears difference, attack, destroy, betray, judge, hurt, and crudeness to other kinds. During dinner, Fox was just being a chatterbox with Peppy while Falco tells jokes to Slippy.
As for me, I just sat there quietly looking at my plate of hamburger helper. I started zoning out and imagine of being a forest alone since I felt that it's best being alone instead of messing up acticidentaly not saving someone you love or feel that you are afraid of yourself because you're a human that might damage everything. Just then, I barely heard Fox repeatedly calling me.

"Stan! Stan!" Fox shouted.

I jolted and said, "Huh?! Oh. Yes Fox?"

"Are you okay? You been very quiet and looking down." Fox asked.