Chapter 82 : Sisters battle (3)

"Mu Rong Yan, how can you -" Murong Snow has to accept the fact that "You have been acting all the time, your heart is really deep enough!"

"My business, I should not have to report everything to you!" Murong Yan said with a sneer, "As for acting, I think, you should be even better than me! Otherwise, not so many people will be trick by your acting."

"Mu Rong Yan, you don't want to discredit me." Murong Snow pours her face and condenses. "Even if you can use mystery now, what about it? I will never lose to you."

After a brief shock, she quickly let go of her heart. Even if Murong Yan is able to cultivate, she can't change any facts. She has always tried to cultivate the unique skills of the Murong family. Even if she is only at the beginning of the foundation period, she definitely does not think she will lose to anyone.

Murong Yan has always had no position in the Murong family, let alone any opportunity to practice the exercises. Therefore, she does not believe that she will lose to Murong Yan.

Moreover, with this opportunity, she will take the opportunity to get rid of Murong Yan. Murong Yan can now cultivate, and it looks like it’s not low. After this family meeting, I am afraid that Murong Yan status in the Murong family will increase a lot. She will never allow Murong Yan to threaten her position, so Murong Yan must leave today. Even if there is no way to get rid of it, she must abandon her cultivation. Anyway, this is her purpose.

Thinking of this, Murong Snow eyes were flashed with a slap in the face.

Soon, Murong Snow began to run the mysterious power, and all the mysteries in the body were mobilized. The surrounding air could even feel the power of vibration.

After seeing such a situation, the people above the audience couldn’t help but explore the scene.

Murong Snow hands opened again. There was a white giant sword in front of her body that seemed to be bigger than her whole self.

Almost everyone can feel the volatility of the bursts of power from the giant sword, and the excitement even makes people feel bitter.

"This is a mysterious form. I didn't expect that Murong Snow has been able to do this step, although it was only in the early stage of the foundation period."

Everyone knows that the metaphysical shape is not an easy task, at least until the opening period. Even if you have some talented people, you can only do this in the late stage of the foundation period.

However, it is incredible that Murong’s Snow is only in the early stage of the foundation period.

There was a hint of surprise on Murong Xiong face above the audience. He did not expect that Murong Snow now would bring him such a big surprise.

At this time, everyone knows that Murong Snow strength in showing is definitely much higher than her current grade. Such an attack goes on, and maybe Murong Yan will lose her life.

"go with--"

A resentful, Murong Snow put her hands forward, and the huge white sword directly attacked Murong Yan. A fierce attack can't be avoided. It is conceivable that under such a blow, Murong Yan will definitely lose half of her life even if she does not die.