Chapter 136 : Panic (Unedited)

"How could it suddenly become so cold?" Murong frowned and looked at the cave, and then there was a trace of doubt in his eyes.

She didn't dare to say how good her vision was, but after she was promoted to the Golden Age, she could see things clearly beyond the kilometer. But now she can't see the situation inside the cave.

"I said it before, there is evil in this cave." The emperor's eyes flashed a hint of darkness. "Probably because of the existence of this cave, the forest will be so quiet!"

During the speech, Huangfu and Murong have already gone in, and the rotor is naturally followed.

However, after feeling the breath from the cave, the face of the rotor became a bit odd. At the same time, he glanced at the emperor without a trace, and found that the emperor did not show any emotions, he immediately bowed his head.

After entering the cave, Murong poured a finger and a cluster of flames appeared on her hand.

With the appearance of the earth's heart, even if you can't see it, Murong can clearly feel that the atmosphere in this cave seems to be warmer, although it is still sinister, but it is a little warmer. .

However, after seeing the situation inside the cave, Murong couldn't help but take a breath.

In the cave, there are bones everywhere, some people, there are also Warcraft. All the bones have turned into the forest bones. In this cave, people look and feel creepy. It can be seen that many monks and Warcraft have lost their lives here. Just in the depths of the cave, a sword was inserted, and the blade was bursting with cold light. It looked like a sharp sword, but it made people feel a little scared.

"How can there be a sword here?" Murong looked at the sword, but he did not have his own thoughts. "And, this sword looks a little evil."

During the speech, Murong had already reached the front of the sword. She reached out and wanted to pick up the sword and see it clearly. However, she had just had an action and was stopped by the emperor.

"Don't move." Seeing that Murong's hand was about to touch the sword, Huangfu directly reached out and took the hand of Murong's face, stopping her movements.

"What's wrong?" Suddenly the Emperor grabbed his hand and Murong was shocked, but she immediately understood, "This sword is weird."

Huangfu glanced at the sword that was inserted there, gently shook his head, then reached out and pulled the sword up. "This is indeed a good sword. Unfortunately, this blood is too much." The grievances of those dead souls are attached to this sword. Therefore, those who are afraid of getting this sword will be eroded by the grievances on this sword."

"And, most importantly, in addition to the residual grievances, this sword has been encroached by evil spirits. If anyone gets this sword, I am afraid that it will be controlled by this sword and fall into evil."

When he heard the words of Huangfu, Murong raised his eyebrows. "So, this sword does not seem so simple! Right, you don't feel anything wrong now!"

"I won't be eroded by such a small evil." Huangfu looked at the sword in his hand, and his eyes flashed a bit of darkness. "And, the evil on this sword, I am also very curious, how can I attach On this sword."

"Do you know the origin of this evil?" Murong said immediately that he understood it. "Is this evil very powerful?"

"I do know the origins of this evil." Huangfu's low voice sounded. "However, this evil spirit should not be here, maybe it should be said that it should not appear on this plane."

"You said this, I am more curious."

Said, Murong leaned out and reached out, directly took the sword in the hands of Huangfu. The imperial concubine did not respond, and the sword in his hand had been changed to the hand of Murong.