Chapter 127 : Dan Cheng (Unedited)

"You are a good girl, luck is quite good." Yuan opened his mouth and smiled. "In fact, in general, the refining pharmacists use the beast fire. Many refining pharmacists will recover the Warcraft as a contract beast. The animal fire of Warcraft is used as a refining medicine. If you are a little fox, if I am not mistaken, it should be a fire fox. The skyfire of Skyfire fox is in the animal fire, which is considered to be top."

"It seems that the use of Xiaohong is really quite big!" Murong nodded and nodded.

After hearing the name of Murong's face to the sky fire fox, Yuan couldn't help but take a look at his mouth. This day, Firefox is a natural beast. After growing up, it will never be comparable to ordinary Warcraft. A good beast, but used such a name.

If Xiaohong hears the heart from the moment, she will be moved to tears. Because finally someone knows her pain in the name.

"Right, the master, what kind of flame do you use to smelt Dan?" Murong asked curiously and asked, "You should use the beastfire!"

If there is still the existence of a fire, then the heart of the earth can certainly feel it. The heart of the earth is the first name of the fire, and the sensitivity is still very sensitive to the existence of other fires.

"Yeah." Yuan nodded and then waved.

The huge Warcraft has always appeared in the alchemy room. The appearance of Warcraft is no different from that of a lion. It looks like a golden fur, but it has a cluster of white hair on its forehead, which not only does not detract from its prestige, but even carries a majestic majesty.

"White-headed flame lion." Murong looked at it and saw what this is World of Warcraft. "And it is already a ten-level Warcraft. It should be able to rush into the ranks of the beast soon."

"Oh, your gimmick is quite eye-catching." Yuan waved his hand and took his contract Warcraft back into the space of Warcraft again. "This white-headed flame lion is a fire system of Warcraft. After I contracted it with it." , you can use its beastfire at will."

Murong smiled and nodded. The white-headed flame lion and the master were quite good. Moreover, this white-headed flame lion will soon be advanced into a beast, and its beast fire, compared to Xiaohong, I am afraid it is more than nothing!

Although Xiaohong is a natural beast, but after all, his age is still small, even if its skyfire is the top of existence. Now Xiaohong, there is no way to give full play to the power of Skyfire.

"Taro, you have to remember that the refining of medicinal herbs is very good for the spiritual strength of an alchemy." Yuan continued to explain, "The higher the level of medicinal herbs, the spiritual power of the alchemists." The higher the spirit is. If there is not enough mental strength, there will be an explosion when alchemy is done. In serious cases, it is even possible to destroy people. This is why, in thousands of people, there may not be one. It can be an alchemy teacher."

"In the alchemy division, different people use different flames. The level of the flame is also very important for alchemy. The more powerful the flame, the easier it is to refine and the grade of the refined medicine. The higher the fire, the fire is naturally the best choice, but there are only ten kinds of fires on the list of fires, and many alchemists may not see a fire in their lifetime."

"So, at this time, the best choice for the alchemy division is the Warcraft of the contract fire system. After the contract of Warcraft, the alchemy master can use the animal fire of Warcraft. Of course, if you can not contract Warcraft, you can still borrow other The method is like using the kernel of Warcraft. However, this method will cost more money. Because good, maybe the kernel of Warcraft is very rare, even if there is, the price is very high."