170 : Chief Culprit (Unedited)

Pink jade does not know who is the one who hurts herself, but she only feels that the person who shot is definitely a face of Murong. Because she has always been very unconcerned with Murong, except for Murong, no one will be black to her.

"You--" Pink jade pointed to Murong's face, and did not speak, he spit again a blood.

Everyone's eyes are on the face of Murong's face. To be honest, everyone is not very convinced that this is the hand of Murong's face, but now the powder jade has identified her.

"What am I?" Even in the face of the reference of the powder jade, there is no change in the look of Murong's face. "Don't point your finger at me. I hate that someone points at me with my finger. If you don't let go, then I don't guarantee that you can wait for your fingers to stay in your hands."

Murong's tone is very weak, and there is no threat. It is like a simple narrative. However, it is because of this, but it is even more scary because she is true.

Pink Jade obviously knows this. Although she is not convinced, she still puts her hand down because she knows that even in the presence of so many people, Murong may not have any scruples.

"Hey, Murong pours out, you are a despicable villain." Although he put down his hand, but the mouth of the powder jade still refused to idle, "You actually attacked me."

When talking, Pink Jade sneaked into the Huangfu without any traces, hoping to see disgust from the face of Huangfu. She believes that as long as they are men, they all like women's gentle water. Now Murong is so embarrassed that she is so arrogant, and she still has no reason to be reluctant. Such a woman can only attract the disgust of men.

After hearing the words of pink jade, Murong looked flat on his face, without a trace of guilty conscience. "You can wish me, although I have always wanted to teach you a lesson, but this time. Really have nothing to do with me, you don't want to be with me."

No one had thought that Murong's face would have directly denied all the words of Pink Jade.

"Murong pours out, you don't want to face." Seeing Murong's face innocent, the powder jade is so mad that he is going to vomit blood. She did not think that Murong actually denied it directly. "You don't think you don't admit it." It's okay, except for you, who else will hurt me. You will see me not pleasing to the eye along the way."

During the talk, Pink Jade looked at Huangfu, with aggrieved face on his face. "Huangfu Gongzi, you have to preside over justice for me!"

Seeing the facts of the powder jade, Li Wei and others are really worried about it! Although they and the powder jade are a team, the powder jade is still injured. However, they have no way to produce any sympathy for the powder jade, because they feel that everything is self-picked.

Moreover, after retreating 10,000 steps, even if it is really Murong's face, it is also a powder jade.

Huangfu didn't even look at the powder jade. In his eyes, there was no such thing as a powder jade.

In this regard, pink jade is very hard hit. She felt that she was so pitiful now that the emperor shouldn't yell at Murong and then calm her.

"It seems that you have found the culprit!" Murong naturally noticed the action of the powder jade, and her mouth smirked with a satirical smile. "So, you still have to figure things out in the future, don't be here. The wish is innocent."

When this statement came out, everyone suddenly felt confused, and even the powder jade was no exception.

"Murong pours out, what do you mean by this?" When the powder jade looked at Murong, the eyes were full of hostility. "You don't want to transfer the topic. Today, you are hurting me for no reason. You must give me an account."