Chapter 95 : Resume Repair (1)

On this day, Murong get up and dressed up again, and then left the Murong family with Xiaobai.

"Master, where are we going now?" Xiaobai held a bunch of candied haws in his hand, squatting on the shoulders of Murong Yan, while eating, he asked.

"I am going to leave the Murong family, we have to slap it!" Looking at the white that were eating well, Murong also smiled on her face. "You can't go empty-handed!"

She is about to leave the Murong family soon, and some things still have to be prepared. In the past few days, she has had time to sort out the things in the space. There are some lower-level medicinal herbs that she plans to bring out for auction.

"Master, when you helped the Qiu Yuanyi to cure the disease, you should get some more medical treatment." When it comes to this, Xiaobai seems very angry. "It is because of him that you almost lost your life."

"Well, it's over, you don't have to regret it anymore." Murong shook her head with a funny smile. "Moreover, are we not going to have other people's water drops? That's good if you can't afford it."

“Hey—” Xiao Bai pretended to sigh and immediately asked, “Where is the master, where is our current destination?”

“Auction house.” Murong smiled and said, “I found some medicinal herbs in the space a few days ago. It can be used for auction. Those medicinal herbs are of no use to me, not as good. Turning into money is more practical for us."

Soon, one person and one beast came to the auction house.

Gallo auction house, the largest auction house in the country. No one knows who the boss of this auction house is, but dare to use the words of Galois in such a blatant manner and fearlessly. It must not be an ordinary person.

The auction house will hold a special auction every month, which will auction a variety of treasures, and many treasures will be auctioned. Such a grand event is naturally able to attract a large number of distinguished officials to participate.

Of course, today is not the day of the special auction, Murong will come over this time, in order to auction in the upcoming special auction. If she wants to buy a good price, it is better to be at this special auction.

At the entrance to the auction house, the two guards were boring to say this. Today is not a special day, the auction house seems a bit deserted, so the two are also a little lazy.

Just as the two spoke, a young man came to the door of the auction house. The man's body is not very tall, but the appearance is still clear, although not the kind of amazing existence, but also the kind that can be recognized in the crowd.

However, to impress the two guards the most, it should be that in the man’s shoulder is holding a white ball of hair. When he walked in, they found out that it was always a white beast. The average man will not raise such a lovely pet, only women like this kind of pet.