Chapter 120 : Help (Unedited)

Although she walked with Long Lizhen, Murong's face did not rely on Long Li's body for her safety. When she met Warcraft, she was the first to shoot.

In this regard, Long Lizhen also has no opinion.

The two of them only walked together, and along the way it was quite tacit. For Long Li's new friend, Murong is still very fond of it.

Time passed quickly for half a month. During this half-month period, although Murong's cultivation was not improved, the actual combat ability has improved a lot. During this half-month, she has consolidated her cultivation.

On this day, Murong and Yan Lizhen were resting in one place. After half a month of getting along, the feelings between the two did not say that they have advanced by leaps and bounds, but they have been better.

"Looking at you, it's really not bad to be with you!" Long Li looked at Murong and smiled. "At least I don't have to worry about whether I will be hungry."

When I heard Long Li's words, Murong's forehead suddenly slipped down a few black lines. "Don't love you, Missy is treating me as a cook! And, according to your cultivation, I believe that even if there is no meal. You are absolutely hungry and not dead. If you are not good, I think there are still a lot of people in your body."

"Looking at the face, you can't say that, even if you don't hungry, but if you can eat delicious food, it is also a very happy thing!" Long Liyi shook his head, a scorpion can not teach, "And, we are just waste utilization. You believe! Those Warcraft are dead, and if you don't eat it, it's not a waste."

"Is it?" Murong looked at Long Li with a faint look. "The next time, you barbecued me for food."

Although not every time I encounter World of Warcraft barbecue. However, during this half-month, she has already done several barbecues. Of course, there is something other than barbecue. Although she is now in the late Jindan period, even if she does not eat for ten days and a half, she will not be hungry. However, her habits have been changed for a while.

"Ah?" Long Li stunned when he heard Murong's face. "Don't, look at it, you don't know me. But I am still very self-aware. If I barbecue, I will definitely turn into coke." of."

"It doesn't matter." Murong waved his hand and waved indifferently. "I don't care at all. Besides, practice makes perfect, as long as you practice more, you will succeed."

"No!" Long Lie made a tragic cry.

"Oh!" At this time, Murong looked like he had heard something. He suddenly stood up and pressed his finger on his lips. He said to Long Li, let her not speak out.

When I saw Murong's look and seriousness, Long Lizhen knew that there was something happening. She also immediately collected the expression of the previous joke, and the whole person became serious.

Not long after, they saw several people coming in their direction. The two men and two women came to see that they were in a hurry and seemed to be chased by others. Several people have different degrees of scars, and the two men are more seriously injured.

When the people saw Murong and Yan Li, they had a glimmer of hope on their faces. "Save us and save us."

As a result, several people ran straight in the direction of Murong and Long Li.

Seeing a few people running towards him, Murong's eyes flashed a bit unpleasant. Although I don't know what happened to the people in front of me, but what they are looking for should be troublesome. And she hates trouble.

"Lie, let's go first!" Murong turned his face and nodded to Long Li, and then began to speak.

Long Lizhen was not a sorrowful person. She did not object to Murong's suggestion. She nodded and said, "It's good."