Chapter 126 : Alchemy (Unedited)

Inside the restaurant -

Murong Yanyan and Long Lizhen sat at a round table, and there were a lot of dishes on the round table in front of them. One white and one red two little beasts are having a good time.

"Looking at the face, your two contracted beasts are really very delicious!" Looking at Xiaobai and Xiaohong who are eating wildly in the wind and blowing the leaves, Long Lizhen is really sighing, "From After the meals came up, they never stopped."

"I don't think you can make it too much." Murong pours a sigh of relief. Long Li glances at it. Apparently, in her eyes, Long Lizhen and Xiao Bai and Xiao Hong are all similar.

"I am very self-cultivating, okay?" Long Li sighed in disobedience. "You didn't see me eating very Sven?"

"That's really apologetic. I can't see the existence of the words "Sven" from your eating." Murong Yanyan did not hesitate to insert a knife in Long Li's heart.

"Oh, my heart is really hurt." Long Li sighed and sighed, and immediately remembered what had just happened. "Right, just that is called Murong, it's your sister! Your sisters still It's really not like Yeah!"

"It's all a girl's life, of course it's not like it." Murong's face is not concealed at all. "Moreover, I don't want to admit that I have such a sister. This way, my sister will be behind me at any time. But I can't afford it."

"It seems that the gap between your sisters is really not small! Right, and the Nangong Temple is the handsome man who is today." Long Li's face is full of gossip, "Your What are the grievances between the two! Let me hear it."

Gossip is a woman's nature. Even if Long Li's character is a living female, she can't change the nature of her inner gossip.

For this matter, Murong's face was not concealed, but it was said in 1510. This is not a secret matter, nothing is unspeakable.

"Wow, it's really a grudge!" Hearing these **** things, Long Li couldn't help but sigh. "But this Nangong is not a good thing, just like your white lotus sister." It's a perfect match. It's not a shame to lose such a fiancé. In the future, you will definitely find a better one."

When I heard Long Li's words, Murong's face could not help but reveal the face of Huangfu.

However, immediately, she immediately woke up and shook her head gently, as if she wanted to drive out the face in her mind.

"Looking at you, do you think of someone?" Seeing Murong's face, Long Li smirked at his face. "Your face is so red! Is there someone in my heart, let's talk about it! Who is the person?"

"What nonsense!" Murong leaned down and said, "Where is there? If you eat so much, you can't stop your mouth! Don't be so gossip."

"Well, I know that you are shy." Long Liyi is a kind-hearted look. "Since you don't want to say, I don't force you. Anyway, there is always a chance to see it. But you that sister is too sick of her own to do so many things, and now he also wants to come to you the trouble you how she so easily let go of it? If I will certainly direct hit her meal. "

"How do you know that I let her go?" Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and gave a meaningful smile. "She provoked me again and again, I am not a good-tempered person, now she is afraid It's not good!"

Just when Murong left the snow, she had already given it to the body of Murong. Of course, she is not a poison, but it is some itch powder. However, this itch powder is her improved and the effect is particularly good. Moreover, there is no antidote, as long as it is itch for three days, it will be fine. However, this itch is not the surface of the skin, but from the depths of the skin, it is unbearable.