165 : Farce (Unedited)

Everyone else got the medicine, and the injury got better. When it was his turn, there was no medicine. Such a thing, powder jade can not be accepted anyway.

She went directly to Murong to face her face and said, "There is no medicine scattered, you give me some more."

When this statement came out, everyone suddenly felt incredible. Along the way, they all saw that the relationship between Pink Jade and Murong was not good. This medicine is taken out by Murong. How can the powder jade be so confident that people can take out the medicine again?

Not to mention other people, even the Mo Yuan who has always liked the powder jade, I feel that the action of the powder jade at this time is very inappropriate. He wants to hold the pink jade, but he doesn't know how to open it.

The other person in the incident was a person, that is, Murong was obsessed. After hearing these words, as if he had not heard anything, there was no reaction at all. He even had no desire to look up at the powder jade.

After a while, I saw that Murong had no reaction, and the powder jade worked hard. She went straight forward and opened her mouth toward Murong. "Are you dumb? I am talking to you? You listen." Not?"

Contrary to the anger of Pink Jade, Murong looked extraordinarily calm. "I don't have anything to say to you."

For such a wonderful, Murong has only one idea, that is, speechless. There should be no friendship between her and this called pink jade! To really say it, the two should be considered evil! Why did this powder jade so confidently ask her to disperse?

"You--" Seeing the attitude of Murong's face, the jade is not angry. "I just said that this drug is gone, you give me some more. You have not given them." Have you got it? Then give me some."

"Powder jade, forget it." At this time, Mo Yuan quickly stepped forward and pulled the sleeves of the powdered jade. "Otherwise, I will give you a cure for Dan. Do not use medicine. I have a drug here." "

"I don't want, why should I use medicinal herbs?" Pink jade directly opened Mo Yuan's hand. "She is going with us now, that is, a member of our team. Now she clearly has medicine, it should not be Take it out? And, everyone else has used it, and I don't have it."

"Powder jade, you don't want to make any more trouble." Looking at the appearance of pink jade, Li Wei really can't stand it. "Since the drug is a Murong girl, it should be disposed of by her. She is not willing to take it out. What qualifications do you have?"

"The head of the group is right." The butterfly clothes on the side also opened their mouths. "Who do you think you are? Why did Murong sister give you medicine for healing?"

"You...you..." Pink face is going to be red.

The obvious in front of her eyes is her teammates, but at this time, they all stood here and accused her. Their wounds have been cured, so they naturally don't care.

"Ugly ugly, you will immediately disperse the medicine." Pink jade is also anxious, she angered as soon as she turned toward Murong. "Otherwise, you will roll, our brave mercenary group will not welcome you."

She didn't believe that this ugly guy really dared to leave alone. Here is the Phoenix Valley, full of danger everywhere, and if you are not careful, you are very likely to die. Although this ugly and eccentric is not weak, but there is no such thing as a single-handedly daring in the Phoenix Valley.

Looking at the look of pink and pure, Murong looked like a smile and said, "You shouldn't think, leave you, I can't survive in this Phoenix Valley!"

It is really an idiot! It is really good luck that such an idiot can mix the mercenary group for so long. However, such an idiot is really making her feel itchy.