164 : Companionship (Unedited)

"Are you going to lead these blasts to leave, or let me drive you all away?" Murong looked at the wolf and said with a smile. "If you let me do it, I am not so good." The temper, what happens when the time comes, no one expects it."

After several people saw Li Rong's move, they were shocked. They did not think that Murong's so-called approach was to threaten the wolf. You must know that Warcraft is very clever, especially the nine-product Warcraft, it is sure to be able to understand people. Now this little girl threatens the wolf, they really worry that the wolf will be angry.

At that time, they really can't run anyone.

Sure enough, after hearing the words of Murong, the anger of the wolf was instantly ignited, and it began to whisper, and the hoarse voice made people feel creepy. However, when it saw the small white group that Murong was licking on his shoulder, it suddenly collapsed.

After looking at the wolf, La Bai closed his eyes and ignored it. In its view, such a small and weak thing is also screaming in front of it, it is simply not knowing what to do.

If the wolf knows how to be interested and leaves, then it is not accounting. However, if this wolf is not good, then don't blame it.

Feeling the pressure of the beast that was uploaded by Xiao Bai, the wolf's body was lower, and even the head did not dare to lift it. Although it does not know what exactly is in front of him, but the blood pressure of this body, but it does not even have the strength to look up.

The level of blood between Warcraft is strict, but the level between the aristocrats and the screen between humans is even more powerful. In front of Xiaobai, the wolf could not even grow up.

Such a scene was seen by several people in Li Wei, and they could not help but be shocked. Who can think of it, the wolf that has just been prevailing, now looks like a deputy. Moreover, they can see that this wolf is very afraid of the little girl.

As soon as they saw this scene, their hearts could not help but be full of hope. Because according to this situation, they can definitely leave here alive today.

"I think, should you choose to leave?" Murong looked at the wolf. "If this is the case, then take your other subordinates and leave here. Otherwise, wait a little late, I might Change your mind!"

In the face of the threat of Murong's face, the wolf was very unwilling. But Xiaobai is here, and there is no room for resistance. So it quickly stood up and then screamed,

"Hey--" the head wolf screamed, and then the other blast wolves screamed together.

For a time, the screams echoed in the valley, making people feel scared.

Li Wei and others naturally did not leave. Even if they knew that they were going to be safe, but they saw so many blasts screaming together, their hearts still involuntarily surged a fear.

Although the heart was unwilling, but the wolf still led other blast wolves, and soon left here.

After all the blast wolves left, Li Wei and several people finally breathed a sigh of relief. Because knowing this moment, they have a feeling that they are still alive. Pink jade even fell to the ground and began to cry. When I saw it, I immediately began to whisper comfort. Seeing such a situation, the butterfly on the side snorted with disdain.

"This little girl, don't know what to call you?" Li Wei walked quickly to the face of Murong's face, and his expression became respectful. "Thank you today, if you are not there, maybe we will I was buried in a wolf."

"My surname is Murong, and my full name is Murong." Murong smiled and said with a smile. "As for today's events, you don't have to worry about it. Although I helped you, I also got the reward I deserved. Up, we can be considered an equivalent exchange, you don't have to be so polite."