Chapter 104 : Distress 2

However, even then, there is no way to really hurt the key. Playing this seven inches snake, she understands this truth, but there is no way to attack it directly.

Compared with Murong, Chen Wenwen is awkward. She has had a lot of scars on her body, and the new clothes she just replaced have become ruined. The blood on the body is mixed with mud, and it seems that there is no such thing as the lady of the past.

At this time, Chen Wenwen’s heart was really angry. She had never encountered such a situation. She has always been well protected and it is impossible to encounter such a beast. and--

When Chen Wenwen saw that Murong was easy to dodge, her eyes could not help but flash a trace of resentment. In her opinion, Murong was to protect her. But now! She was awkward and full of scars and Murong was also hurt, but her scars were much less than her, and she was not so embarrassed.

Thinking of this, Chen Wenwen's resentment in the eyes continues to deepen.

At this time, Murong completely ignored Chen Wenwen’s thoughts. Her full attention has been concentrated on the snake.

Probably because of the scars from the body, although it is not known, but it makes the snake feel very uncomfortable, but also more irritating, it opened the blood basin, and directly went to Murong to attack. The dripping saliva fell on the trees and on the ground, and the trees and grasses immediately withered, and became blackened, even with a burst of smoke.

Seeing such a situation, Murong is more cautious. The serpent's saliva is really corrosive. If it is accidentally sprayed or dripped, it is really troublesome.

Murong’s attack on the face was even more fierce.

The snake has almost lost all its intellect, and the pain that comes from it has made it extremely irritating. It constantly attacked the two people in front of him, because it knew that the two men not only stole its baby, but also injured it, so it would never let go of these two people.

Chen Wenwen seems to be more and more unable to do so. She feels that her strength has been used up. At this time, the serpent splatted toward her directly. In the face of this sudden attack, she must be scared, instinctively can only make a shout, "ah -"

Just as she was in the midst of a thousand years, her wrist was suddenly pulled, and then she jumped back and took a few steps, just to escape the saliva. And the place she just stood is completely black.

The person who saved her is naturally Murong.

For Chen Wenwen, Murong has no sympathy. If it weren’t because of Chen Wenwen’s greed, they would not fall so far now. But even then, she sti saved Chen Wenwen. The two of them came together. If Chen Wenwen had something wrong, I was afraid that it would be extravagant.

Looking at the Murong who saved her, Chen Wenwen couldn't help but feel a little grateful, but more resentful. Murong has a clear ability to protect her, but she has never shot, making her become so embarrassed.

At this time, the big snake looked at the opportunity, directly picked up the tail, and then attacked Chen Wenwen.

The snake skin is hard and it's  tail is sharp. If it is really stabbed, I am afraid that it will be really dead.

At this time, Murong was facing away from Chen Wenwen, and she did not find such a situation. Moreover, she was still facing the attack of the big snake.

In the face of such a rapid and violent attack, Chen Wenwen did not have any possibility of hiding. She shouted and then subconsciously reached out and pulled Murong who was fighting on the side to directly and blocked her own front.

Murong was not aware of what had happened. She only felt that she had been pulled by a rally and then there was a pain in her abdomen.

the other side--

Huangfu still keeps his eyes closed, and he sits there alone, without saying a word, a look that refuses to be thousands of miles away.

Chen Xianbin and others did not dare to disturb Huangfu. In these few days, although they are on the road together, they are almost like strangers. The exchanges with Huangfu are really few and few, almost no.

Moreover, it was just a few times, and only they spoke, and Huangfu did not answer at all. Perhaps it should be said that Huangfu is not willing to look at them more.

Suddenly, Xiao Bai, who had been squatting at the foot of Huangfu, opened his eyes and said nothing. He flew away in the direction of Murong and the movement was very fast.

With the action of Xiaobai, Huangfu’s eyes immediately opened and the eyes flashed a sharp light. Then immediately leaped in the same direction. If anyone sees his eyes, I am afraid that he will be scared by the killing of his eyes.

After Chen Xianbin and others saw such a move, they felt very confused. However, seeing the direction in which they left, there was an ominous premonition in the hearts of several people. Is it an accident? Just Murong girl and Wenwen are heading in that direction. Now they have such a move, and definitely there is something going on.

After a few people looked at each other, they immediately rushed in that direction.

When Huangfu and Xiaobai arrived, they just saw Chen Wenwen blocking Murong as a shield. They only saw that Murong’s belly was pierced by the snake tail, and the bright red blood continued to spread, making her look like a dead person and her whole person was like a rag doll, hanging at the tail of the snake. I don't know if it is dead or alive at this time.

"Master!" Seeing such a situation, Xiaobai shouted in grief.