Chapter 154 : Supreme Medicine Ding (Unedited)

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded. "Please thank me on behalf of Li."

Needless to say, she can guess that all this must be Li Shuo's arrangement. I have to say that such an arrangement is indeed very thoughtful.

"The satisfaction of the son is good." After the servant took a ceremony, he continued to say, "If the son has no other instructions, then I will retreat first. If there is any need for the son, you can press the button on the wall. Someone will come in and serve the son."

"I know." Murong waved his hand and let the maid retreat.

After the maid retired, Xiaobai also ran out of the space. Such a big auction event, how could it not come out to join in the fun?

"Master, look at today's auction, what's on display?" Xiaobai saw an album on the table and immediately said, "There must have been detailed in the book." ""

After hearing the words of Xiaobai, Murong looked at the album on the desktop. She picked up the album and smirked at the corner of her mouth. "This Xinghui auction house really thinks very thoughtfully! It really is not so. Large auction."

I did not expect that the people of this Xinghui auction house are really good. They can think of recording the auction items on the album first, and let the people who participated in the auction first look at the auction items to be exhibited to see if they are interested. Good time to bid.

Xiaobai was in the arms of Murong's face, and one person and one beast looked at the album. When he turned to the eighth page, he saw the 1,000 pieces of Sanpindan she planned to auction. Today's large-scale auction, a total of 18 auction items, ranked in the eighth, it is OK!

"Master, you see this person is too bad to be a man!" Looking at the auction numbers of the medicinal herbs, Xiaobai was a little dissatisfied. "We have a thousand medicinal herbs! Such a big hand, actually only ranked first Eight."

Everyone knows that the order of the auctions is the more precious things, the more they are at the end. This is the so-called finale. As for the front, it is not precious, but it is not as precious as the ones behind.

Looking at Xiaobai's indignant look, Murong shook his head in a funny way. "Xiaobai, you don't have to be so angry! A thousand pieces of Sanpin Dan medicine, the quantity is really big, but the value is definitely better than no. Those who are on the back of the auction are able to rank eighth, and it's already very good. And, don't forget, our biggest goal is to come to this auction."

When I heard Murong's face, Xiaobai was not angry at all, but he did not continue to say anything. However, it still feels that the people at this auction house are really too unsighted.

Murong looked at the little white mind with only one look. She smiled and shook her head, saying nothing.

She continued to flip the picture in her hand, but for the auction items on the album, her nature is not very high. However, when she turned to the twelfth item, her movements could not help but stop.

On the top of the album is a medicine tripod, it seems to have a certain history, it seems quaint and dignified, Ding body hovering two dragons, making the whole tripod look more mysterious.

Seeing such a drug trip, Murong's face was indeed attracted. However, when she saw the introduction of this auction, her mouth could not help but take a moment. Because there is only one name in the introduction.

Supreme medicine tripod.

Looking at these four words, Murong feels that his whole person's cognition has to be refreshed. Compared with the introduction of the previous auction items, the introduction of this auction item is really simple enough, even concise to make people feel speechless.