Chapter 98 : Continuation

Murong Yan was not a person who was sitting still waiting for him. She immediately reached out and blocked the attack of Murong Xiong. At the same time, she directly controlled the heart of the earth and directly attacked Murong Xiong.

Although Murong’s Yan is full of geocentricity, her cultivation and Murong Xiong are far apart. Coupled with the battle with Murong Xiong, she has already been seriously injured. Although the heart of the earth has been constantly healing in her body, the injury is still very heavy.

Gradually, Murong’s Yan was still falling, and the scars on her body were increasing.

Of course, although Murong Xiong has the upper hand, he is not intact. The heart of the earth is the first in the fire, and its power is naturally self-evident. Murong Xiong has had many burns on his body, and his clothes have many traces of burnout.

At this time, Murong Xiong had no previous style of the head of the family, and the whole person looked particularly embarrassed.

People who are watching the battle, can't help but be scared when they see such a situation. No one can think of it, Murong Yan can actually fight with his family for so long. The strength between the two is so big, but Murong Yan has never lost. This kind of confrontation ability is really too strong.

If Murong Yan can be used for the family, it will definitely be a weapon.

Although they thought about it in their heart, everyone knows that such an idea is definitely a loss. After what happened today, Murong’s Yan and the Murong family have completely torn their faces.

Therefore, what they can do now is not to think about how to get Murong Yan, but how to get rid of Murong Yan. No matter what, today, they must not let Murong leave the Murong family, otherwise it will be endless.

Murong Xiong condensed Xuan Li on the right palm and used all his strength to shoot directly toward the chest of Murong.

At this time, Murong' Yan has begun to take off, she wants to escape this blow, but it is still a slow step.

The Murong Yan who was hit was like a bird with a flap, directly swept out, hit the wall, and then fell. After falling to the ground, she couldn't help it anymore, constantly vomiting blood, and there was no blood on her face. This shows that she has really reached the limit.

Murong Xiong also fell to the ground and walked toward Murong. At this time, his face was full of pride. "Murong Yan, even if you have a fire, how can you finally lose to my hand?" On the burglary of the family to the treasure, against the owner, on these charges, even if I killed you, no one dares to say anything."

Even if it is defeated, Murong Yan has no decadence, and her eyes are shining with a stubborn light. "Mu Rong Xiong, what are you proud of? I am just a fusion period. You can beat me in a golden age." What's so great. As a family owner, do you not be ashamed if you bully me like this?"

"Mu Rong Yan, you don't want to continue to swear the sorrows here now." Murong Xiong sneered at the people who fell to the ground. "If you know that there will be such a thing happening today, when you were born, I should directly put to death and there will not be so many things happening."

When it comes to this, Murong Xiong’s look is a bit angry. “If it weren’t for you, Xi Zhao would not lose his life when he was so young. You are the reason.”